Afro Samurai

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I despise just about everything anime with the exception being Evangelion. That being said this game does look pretty damn cool. :rock

Dude, I love anime. Some of them have some real good stories geared towards adults.

I finally got this on Friday and have played thru the first two levels and it's awesome. It's just like watching the show, very violent and bloody, lots of combos, the 'Focus' button let's you slow things down and slice your opponents in half and as you level up you unlock new moves and abilities. The camera angles take a bit of getting used to, but this is a really fun game, I love chopping up wave after wave of enemies. Oh and the soundtrack is ^^^^in' DOPE!! :rock

Ok, I have played the first three levels, and if you have seen the 5 ep season, you are set. Very cool. If you have not seen the show, the game's plot may seem a bit confusing.

Only issue for me: camera. You do have a lot of options, and you move the camera left and right opposite of what feels natural - to me at least, but once you get used to that, its cool.

Game is a tad dark too - had to crank my tv's brightness up a bit.

You gotta love naked chicks in games almost as much as naked chicks with swords in this one! :D

Back