African american goon batman 89

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bayobat

Freakalicious
Reaction score
If you are a batman 89 fan, you remember this guy; I did the best I could; why' because I am a 89 Batman fan ( I got the dx 09, dx 10 and the mime joker) I'm saving some money to get the batmobile; comment please pd: i'M GONNA GET THE RIGHT GLASSES.

Gracias amigos; saludos desde Mexico City IMG_1532.jpgIMG_1526.jpgIMG_1527.jpgIMG_1528.jpgIMG_1529.jpgIMG_1531.jpgIMG_1532.jpg

dude it looks sweet and it didn't break your pocket thats all thats important!

Thanks, I'm gonna get the right glasses; and in person it looks better, I mean the color and contrast, I made it because he was the only one in the movio who kicked batman and gave the most exiting fight in the movie; I will display it with all my 89 batman collection and I think it will look really great

Looking good! :rock I didn't even think about making him. I got Bob made years ago since I'm a big 89 Batman fan and started but never finished Lawrence. This would be another cool Goon to have in the collection.

Looking good! :rock I didn't even think about making him. I got Bob made years ago since I'm a big 89 Batman fan and started but never finished Lawrence. This would be another cool Goon to have in the collection.

Yes, I will paint black the jacket's neck, get the right glasses and make the gloves and he will look really great; and Lawrence will be my next custom, actually I have a similar guy, I just have to dressing him; I did him into a scale and is taller than batman as you remember; ... so, do you have a Bob? Do you have pictures... Thank you

Lawrence was a tall guy for sure. I was using a tall Buck body and picked up a bald sculpt on eBay that I thought I could modify but just never got around to finishing him.

Here's my finished Bob next to his boss.

image.jpg

Various sellers on eBay. They were all random, generic parts I snagged over a period of time. The jacket is a modified DiD bomber jacket if I remember right, which I painted purple and dyed the wrists and collar black. The front Joker patch and right arm playing card patch I made and applied to it.

I made the hat out of felt and made a mold out of it so that I could reproduce them in resin. I sculpted and painted the head and attached faux hair onto it. A lengthy but fun project.

Back