Adam Hughes' She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
juggvs10.jpg

Juggernaut cannot defeat me, I have secret weapons.

Thanks Allison! Taking a few hours off in the afternoon to have Thanksgiving dinner with the in-laws and then its back to a pile of clay! How about you and Adam? :joy

I'm serving up a feast for 10 people at the new house, with only 4 in attendance, including Adam and myself! Should be indulgent and delicious! After that, I have Star Wars art to finish.

quit sucking up :rolleyes:

Yea BC was probably like Jinxx sayn that this piece was gonna fail!!!!

Just like BQ I had no doubts, I'm GONNA LOVE my SHE-HULK!!!! GOD she's a amazing, I almost don't know which one I like better between BQ and S-Hulk, and I thought there's no way it could top BQ, it's definitely close to the wire.

Just like BQ I had no doubts, I'm GONNA LOVE my SHE-HULK!!!! GOD she's a amazing, I almost don't know which one I like better between BQ and S-Hulk, and I thought there's no way it could top BQ, it's definitely close to the wire.

lol I never said that once about any of the AH! comiquettes

lol I never said that once about any of the AH! comiquettes

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

Back