Adam Hughes' She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Im new to the boards. I just had to cancel this order thanks to a traffic ticket and xmas, So I would appreciate if you all would only make comments about how disappointing it is and how you wish you did not order it. Thank you.

We can't make any promises but we will try!

looks great! can't wait to have her in-hand. glad i got the exclusive too.

May those waitlisters who stuck it out get converted and those who canceled be forced resort to ebay.

One question, why did they ship the regular before the exclusive this time? They never do that because they always ship the exclusive first, which is the way it should be.

Hey guys, new to the forums and new to collecting. (This could be painful..)
The Hulk family is my favourite and I love this piece. I haven't seen too much she hulk stuff though, is there not much, or am I missing it?

Am I? I dunnooo.

Finished it this morning. :p

(Still needs molding, casting, painting, lotsa TLC before it ready for viewing).

Don't make me bring Buffy to this thread as well.
Buffy sucks ass.

Just got this Monday and all I can say that it is another awesome pcs Adam Hughes' collection. Sure it will look damn good with all AH collection. very impressive indeed. The sculpt and painting is good. well made..

Here the scans to share with all of you...

shehulk1.jpg

shuhulk5.jpg

shehulk2.jpg

shuhulk6.jpg

shehulk7.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko
She looks gorgeous!! :love

I think the right piece of artwork can make art lovers out of us all. And what's not "right" about that She-Hulk piece? Its FREAKING AWESOME.

I think when we get a dozen statues completed for the line, there should be a 12 month pin up calendar made from all the art!
EVERYTHING is right about She-Hulk! :lecture

The Calendar idea is brilliant, but don't forget about the artbook with Adam's collected work! :)

Back