Adam Hughes' She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks great, wasn't there some people that was bashing the eyes on this one (just like every other piece)??

the eyes look great imo.

She-Hulk+2.jpg

Have people been getting shipping notice on this then? i haven't gotten an email about either of mine Ex or Reg :(

Have people been getting shipping notice on this then? i haven't gotten an email about either of mine Ex or Reg :(

i have not been converted yet,and you cry cause you dont have a shipping notice??:banghead:banghead:banghead:D:D:D

Back on the WL...I hate myself. No hopes it will convert but I paid off SSC to get mine position moved ahead of ecekats. Plus they like Americas more.

:D

OOOOO

FACED!

That pose would be amazing.

Adam submitted something very similar for a different character, and it was shot down by Marvel. We think its because they need to be a certain height to not compete with other licensed statue lines, and crouching puts it under the desired height. But we really aren't sure; just guessing there.

I guess I am an art lover too...who knew?
I think the right piece of artwork can make art lovers out of us all. And what's not "right" about that She-Hulk piece? Its FREAKING AWESOME.

I think when we get a dozen statues completed for the line, there should be a 12 month pin up calendar made from all the art!

she's awesome.Naysayers about the Lazy eyes have just Epic Failed.After Man Thing, I'm shooting for her.

Adam submitted something very similar for a different character, and it was shot down by Marvel. We think its because they need to be a certain height to not compete with other licensed statue lines, and crouching puts it under the desired height. But we really aren't sure; just guessing there.

That sucks but I guess it makes sense. I suppose you cannot tell us what character?

I think the right piece of artwork can make art lovers out of us all. And what's not "right" about that She-Hulk piece? Its FREAKING AWESOME.

I think when we get a dozen statues completed for the line, there should be a 12 month pin up calendar made from all the art!

I agree it is an awesome piece, I just not the biggest She-Hulk fan as far as the actual character is concerned.

A pin up calender would be awesome!

That sucks but I guess it makes sense. I suppose you cannot tell us what character?
I don't think I can say who it was. But if you were to look at some of the more recent sketch books Adam has sold, you'd see a Marvel character in a similar pose. Its very possible that that would be the image I'm talking about. :cool:

Back