Adam Hughes' She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww do I need to convert someone else?

You can not convert someone who was once infected by the Buffy Virus.

I'm waited listed for SW and Mystique but I got wait listed because I selected both pieces and the SW was not available so according to SS's website rules it WL's both items. My WL was there on the PO day within seconds and I could even see that Mystique was still available whenever my order came back with a "W", it would take only a few cancellations maybe even just one for my order to convert, so I'm not worried but I won't ever make that mistake ever again.

I have the WL for SW EX and Mystique EX as well. I have the regs on order just in case. Fail or not, the reg will do if I cant get the exclusives.

And I missed the exclusive by 30 mins. :(

I have the WL for SW EX and Mystique EX as well. I have the regs on order just in case. Fail or not, the reg will do if I cant get the exclusives.

better than me, i pulled a jye and missed it by half a day.:monkey2
had something come up that couldn't be helped or passed off.

I can respect that...good luck getting the ex.

no regs for me
picture.php

Just got this Monday and all I can say that it is another awesome pcs Adam Hughes' collection. Sure it will look damn good with all AH collection. very impressive indeed. The sculpt and painting is good. well made..

Here the scans to share with all of you...

shehulk1.jpg

shuhulk5.jpg

shehulk2.jpg

shuhulk6.jpg

shehulk7.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Just got this Monday and all I can say that it is another awesome pcs Adam Hughes' collection. Sure it will look damn good with all AH collection. very impressive indeed. The sculpt and painting is good. well made..

Here the scans to share with all of you...

shehulk1.jpg

shuhulk5.jpg

shehulk2.jpg

shuhulk6.jpg

shehulk7.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

More pics! Must see behind the shots and shots of base.

Also, more zoom-ins please.

Is it just me or are the sculpts and final product pieces from the AH! Marvel girl lineup the most consistent, and dare I say best that SideShow has to offer?

ooopss.. white panty spot on. the skin texture is so smooth like baby...

shehulk8.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

ooopss.. white panty spot on. the skin texture is so smooth like baby...

shehulk8.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

lol The fact they got into such a tight area like that and were able to paint that is impressive. Is it the fact you posted said picture, even more impressive?

Hot women and miniskirts go as great as peanut butter and jam on a hot woman in a miniskirt!

Thanks for the pics Amin Ko. As we all can see there's NO lazy eye at all:tap

Impressive piece!

shuhulk5.jpg

Great pics Amin Ko!
I wonder, there's some funky light source on that piece...kinda makes it look dusty, specially around the sternum area...:monkey1 ignore me, ignore me, great pics...:lol

lol The fact they got into such a tight area like that and were able to paint that is impressive. Is it the fact you posted said picture, even more impressive?

Very cool, I wonder if the legs are a seperate piece that connects to the torso under the skirt so they can paint that area before constructing the figure in production...?

Back