Acrylic Paints Advice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YANOULI

Super Freak
Reaction score
Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

Ok, i use Games workshop paints to paint my customs but it appears now that they have discontinued the colours i use, especially the flesh ones, so i need to find an alternative make with plenty of colour choice and of comparable quality.

Can anyone recommend some to me?

I have heard Vallejo mentioned before and seen they make a box of fleshtones but what about paints for hair etc?

Thanks.

Thanks Ski.

The shop i used to buy them from has closed down so it means i have to order online but when i went to order some from the Games Workshop site last night and they were all gone.

I have to say that they haven't just changed the names some of the colouring has changed. The colours I used to use don't work any more using the new range. I still try to buy the old versions on eBay.

If you were using Dwarf Flesh ...
Cadian Fleashtone is a Close Match, But Far less "Orange Jersey Shore Greedo-ish "... I didn't like it at 1st, But Now I do, It's a Real Nice Color, without Mix and Matching Others.

The Conversion Chart wasn't very accurate with some of the Colors. They R Still a little Different imo.

Well, i finally got hold of some Vallejo skintone paints but they need mixing before i can paint my sculpts what is a good mix for caucasian flesh?
I've tried but can't get it right.

Back