Acme giclees up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already on order from Razor's Edge. I can't wait for these to come in though.

I wish I could throw down on these, CW being my fav. part of the PT, but I just can't afford a $90 poster (I know it's not a poster, I get the difference, still can't do it)

PosterBoyKelly said:
I wish I could throw down on these, CW being my fav. part of the PT, but I just can't afford a $90 poster (I know it's not a poster, I get the difference, still can't do it)

But you can't get just one of them, you need both so make it $180 :monkey4

I just love the CW too much to let these go. Especially since you know who is in the Jedi giclee :monkey3

I think I've finally found something to use my gift card on. I'll be buying the Jedi one (hopefully) when I get paid.

Got them both at SDCC and like them about as much as anything else in my collection.

carbo-fation said:
Maybe if they were scenes out of the actual movie rather than the clone wars....maybe then!

I'm actually thinking just the opposite. If it was from the movie I'd pass in a heartbeat. I just can't get enough of these "animated" Star Wars things. :D

Darth Loki said:
But you can't get just one of them, you need both so make it $180 :monkey4

I just love the CW too much to let these go. Especially since you know who is in the Jedi giclee :monkey3

Agreed on both counts. The CW giclees look amazing in person AND we need any and everything we can get Shaak Ti!

I was all geared up for getting these until I saw the shipping.

$50.00 plus 17.5% VAT plus import tax of £35.00

Grand total for the unframed giclee set =

$331.47

Not a chance!

Gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abstractharmony said:

$331.47

Not a chance!

Gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's time to move across the pond.

TOE said:
too much for me right now. Perhaps later down the road.
Later down the road..................:rolleyes: ..............they will cost double.........................Easy..........................:eek:

SpenK said:
Later down the road..................:rolleyes: ..............they will cost double.........................Easy..........................:eek:

I don't know if these will appreciate like the character keys but I think they are 10x better. I'll be getting these framed once I get them. I don't need to pay an extra $130 EACH to have them arrived framed.

abstractharmony said:

$331.47

Not a chance!

Gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im with you on that one Abstract.

$50 to ship a piece of paper.... OUCH!!

WW :lsvader

SolidLiquidFox said:
These are cheaper through a dealer.

I also prefer these two instead of the keys. Both round up the characters that the Clone Wars focuses on.

Actually they're $89 from every place I've seen.

Back