Accidental Kitbash Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Rogster

Super Freak
Reaction score
View attachment 34842

View attachment 34843

View attachment 34844

View attachment 34845

I am currently working on a custom Indy figure. The hat head and body are being painted by Gregg Andrews. (greggo) I got a gubelt from the redone Indy gear at stevostoys and the whip from Teddy Daniels made by Mike fisher. (it is a masterpiece) Anyways I got all of that stuff but got too excited for it to be laying there so i put the hatless head on a bbi G3.5 body dressed it up- with spare parts: reic hunter belt, random explorer shirt from ebay,sideshow satchel and sideshow pants (the boots are unknown) and fell in love with this kitbash. I might have to buy an extra gunbelt and whip just to have two nice customs. Ya so just wanted to get some feedback. what do you guys think? What should i change? and is it even worth keeping as a bash?

Not bad, not bad. I would change the shirt though. Seems too big. Or maybe you can futz around with it so it doesn't look huge. I would use some water. Wet your fingers continuously so you can shape it a bit. Bring down the neck, open the shirt a bit, tuck it in better, etc. Those rolled up sleeves have a lot of volume too. Pants seem to be riding up a bit high. Pull them down. Just my 2 cents bro.

Last edited:
Ya I noticed the biggness of the shirt, I am replacing it, but the pants ride up because of the body. I didn't want to spend alot of $ on it so it will do but if I end up keeping it I will probably spend alot of money on it, but I want to focus on my main Indy. Oh and thanks man for the feedback.

Back