aaronViolator's Collection (UPDATE MR Commander Gree) !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: aaronViolator's Collection (UPDATE SSC Legendary Maul bust ) !

Do you intend to make a base for it, or use that mirror one?

Re: aaronViolator's Collection (UPDATE eFx legend Maul saber) !

Just got this today

#188 - love it, but not sure why they changed the plaque colour to gold? oh well

Just got this today

#188 - love it, but not sure why they changed the plaque colour to gold? oh well

Great Great Score and Pic on the Saber my Friend Aaron, they changed to color to Gold to justify a price bump :lol:lol:lol Impressive Post

Great score man, I'm expecting mine next month. They originally wanted the legend line as gold plaques and would've had it for ANH Vader helmet but they weren't able to finish the plaques in time. Exact gold plaques only on the legend line from now on.

Thanks for the info bud,

You wont be disappointed when you get it, its quite awesome!

Great score man, I'm expecting mine next month. They originally wanted the legend line as gold plaques and would've had it for ANH Vader helmet but they weren't able to finish the plaques in time. Exact gold plaques only on the legend line from now on.

Re: aaronViolator's Collection (UPDATE SSC c3po life size bust) !

Thanks Al! Always appreciated!,

- New addition - SSC Chewie PF! love it

These guys are looking good together!

Re: aaronViolator's Collection (UPDATE SSC Chewie PF) !

He looks awesome, congrats! :) I need a 1/6 Chewie...

Just got this today

Love the collection! The eFX Legend series where always supposed to have gold plaques. The Legend Vader helmet plaques where made silver by mistake by the factory, but it was too late to correct it after they already shipped.

Love the collection! The eFX Legend series where always supposed to have gold plaques. The Legend Vader helmet plaques where made silver by mistake by the factory, but it was too late to correct it after they already shipped.

Its a shame that the vader doesnt have the gold plaque to match - but thats just really splitting hairs.

Thanks for the love - I really need to get things organized this summer and start a proper setup - then document it because the collection has changed quite a bit over the years. honestly I dont have a lot of the things poster earlier in the thread haha

soon - soon

Re: aaronViolator's Collection (UPDATE MR AT-AT) !

Id kill for one of those at-ats. Sweet pickup.

Back