A Very Big Thank You To Sideshow (Robin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Jennifer has gone above and beyond for me many many times. She is totally awesome.:chew

I'd like to thank SS for sending me a #9 Catalog in the mail. That thing is really thick too.

Hey Mini-Rock,

I am glad that Robin was able to assist you so quickly and that you will be getting Darth Maul for your collection! It is always our goal to assist our collectors and make sure that their experience with Sideshow is an excellent one.

I would like to remind everyone again...sing with me now-

"If you have an issue, please call the 'show',
because we can't help you out unless we know!"

Also, remember that you can request to speak to the next supervisor in line if you feel you have been unjustly treated or misunderstood.

Best,
Chicky
Sideshow

I had a similiar problem when I order my 1:1 Legend bust, My credit card expired right before I got my processing notice,I was unaware that it had expired..when SS tried to charge my card card it declined...I was contacted very quickly,given the chance to change card info and all was well.....I have had very good expreinces with SS customer service....I am very happy to here that your problem was taken care of Rock:D

Chicky said:
Also, remember that you can request to speak to the next supervisor in line if you feel you have been unjustly treated or misunderstood.
now THAT is duh bomb!
way to go SS!!

Chicky said:

But does Sideshow have the right to request to speak to the next family member in line if the customer gets too upset? :D

I have such fond memories of working retail during the Christmas shopping season... It really brings out the best in people. :monkey4

tomandshell said:
But does Sideshow have the right to request to speak to the next family member in line if the customer gets too upset? :D
:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

CS: "There's no need for that sort of language. May I speak with your wife, please?"

Seaward said:
Hey Chicky, Dusty, and everyone else at Sideshow

R2 says to crack open a cold one!!!

Where can I get a version of that R2 unit? I would pay good money for that :duff

On a more serious note, I am very glad everything got taken care of! :fireworks

Bodie The Cursed said:
Jennifer Bigham Rox :emperor

Yes she does and more!!!

NOW STOP FORCE ZAPPING HER!!!!

Don't make me get the funky Underworld whip out.

Bodie :zzwhip Fritz

Darklord Dave said:
Glad it worked out and thanks for posting about it. So many people are quick to post bad experiences, it's great when they take the time to post about good experiences as well.

I quite agree. I think it's great to post the good as well as the bad. As a member of this community, I feel that it's a great place to vent your frustrations as well as celebrate your joy. Congrats!!!

Brad

This is all well and good but it doesn't always work with companies (ie T-Mobile....). I have never had a issue with Sideshow, and I have personally have never had any problems with any of their figures (well...besides the usual gripes (head sculpts, loose joints..but I have those complaints with just about any company if you have enough figures :)). However, that isn't to say that something won't come up in the future, and it is refreshing to see that this situation worked out. However (again), snippy and sassy attitudes are in no way a way to treat a customer, especailly one with a long standing history. I am in the cusumer business as well (well, the medical aspects of it), and I treat all of my patients with respect and honest sincerity. I don't care if they are Medicaid, private pay, or insurance patients. If one of my patients is unhappy, I try to rectify this situation in a manner that pleases the patient but also me (the practice). If they are still unhappy, I instruct them that there are other practitioners that may be better suited for them. However, I never get short, fusssy, or snippy with any of them. And this goes for my staff also...I would fire a staff member on the spot if I ever heard them speak to a patient or patient's family in a disrespectful manner. Sorry for the long rant but I felt like venting today. :).

Brad

Chicky said:
Hey Mini-Rock,

I am glad that Robin was able to assist you so quickly and that you will be getting Darth Maul for your collection! It is always our goal to assist our collectors and make sure that their experience with Sideshow is an excellent one.

I would like to remind everyone again...sing with me now-

"If you have an issue, please call the 'show',
because we can't help you out unless we know!"

Best,
Chicky
Sideshow

Back