A Rookie's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rookie07

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I took some of my Marvel statue out of their boxes as I wanted to see them displayed together. They've been sitting in storage for quite some time, as I'm still trying to work on a display area for them. Anyway here are their pics.

Picture006.jpg
Picture008.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg
Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg
Picture022.jpg

Picture021.jpg
Picture020.jpg

Last edited:
Here's some pictures of my work desk where I've put an assortment of collectibles.

Picture037.jpg

Sideshow Wolverine VS Sabretooth Diorama (IMO the best diorama out there)

Picture023.jpg
Picture024.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Last edited:
Batman Kotobukiya Vinyl Statue (It's a shame this was done in vinyl)

Picture039.jpg
Picture040.jpg

Yamato Macross 1/60 Roy Fokker Version with Super Strike Parts (and with Display Stand)

Picture025.jpg
Picture027.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Last edited:
Eaglemoss LOTR Chess Set

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Jeff Smith's Bone Comics and Figurines (by Randy Bowen)

Picture035.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Last edited:
Thats Quite a Collection you had in storage, Some very choice pieces on the Grail side, Really dig Wolverine vs Sabertooth, The LOTR's chess set way Cool

Great collection.Keep going.Love your pfs
the LOTR chess rocks

Thats Quite a Collection you had in storage, Some very choice pieces on the Grail side, Really dig Wolverine vs Sabertooth, The LOTR's chess set way Cool

Yeah, when I saw the LOTR chess set, I just said to myself I'm going to get me a set even if it means paying a significant shipping cost (this was only for sale in the UK).

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

Here's my latest acquisition - Spiderman 1:1 Bust International Edition

IMG_1261.jpg
IMG_1264.jpg

Last edited:
Jbinny (board member) may be contacting you about your international spiderman exclusive.

Was that LOTR chess set the one that you had to get a subsription for and they snet you the figures on a monthly basis? If yes, I tried to get a subscription but they wouldn't sell outside of the UK and my only choice was Ebay. Any chance you can get some close-ups of the figures/paint?

Jbinny (board member) may be contacting you about your international spiderman exclusive.

Was that LOTR chess set the one that you had to get a subsription for and they snet you the figures on a monthly basis? If yes, I tried to get a subscription but they wouldn't sell outside of the UK and my only choice was Ebay. Any chance you can get some close-ups of the figures/paint?

Yes, they're the subscription-based LOTR chess figures by Eaglemoss in the UK. I think they're already in the 3rd series now (this set is the 1st series). I bought this set from a UK seller off ebay since that's the only way to get one for us here in the US.

I'll try to get close-ups tomorrow and post them. They're a bit cartoony as opposed to life-like, but I think that's mainly due to the size of the figures (they're about 3 inches tall). But they're extremely detailed and you can easily identify the character represented.

Forget, jbinny! I'm contacting rookie first!!! :lol :D

great marvel grails you have there, and finally we get to see the illusive international spidey 1:1.:banana:banana:banana

the lotr chess set rocks man, looks like it has great detail. sure would be a pain in the ass to play though :lol:lol as are all them style of chess sets, more for show obviously.

Back