a plea....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and King if your posting that your going to miss me well... I wont miss you!! freaking dirty Mexican!

Thats exactly what I am gonna miss! No one calls me a dirty Mexican like you do, you filthy ^^^^in' Puerto Rican!

:eek:

I'm all for limited exclusives, but I hope nothing less than 50, preferable 100, because I've been unable to secure any of the FB Bowen stuff that was limited to just 25, and I was checking every minute or so. there's more and more collectors these days, competition is fierce. When that NL first goes up, I can't scan it fast enough it seems.

I'm all for limited exclusives, but I hope nothing less than 50, preferable 100, because I've been unable to secure any of the FB Bowen stuff that was limited to just 25, and I was checking every minute or so. there's more and more collectors these days, competition is fierce. When that NL first goes up, I can't scan it fast enough it seems.

when the newsletter drops, i go straight to marvel and look for pics then read... just my method

Thats it.. I'm sitting in front of my computer starting at 8:00pm EST and no moving till things pop up! With
Beer in hand!!!

Back