a plea....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
i know the guys who call the shots may not be regulars on here, but maybe someone who has some say-so will happen across this and take it to the top.

please, please, please, if the rumors about a wolverine premium format are true, give us something ultra limited. something that makes our logging in to our newsletter accounts religiously at a quarter 'til 8pm cst and hitting f5 until the new icon pops up truly worthwhile. another exclusive that we love to post pictures of, knowing those who missed out are either sitting at their computers either drooling or burning with envy because their internet connection just wasn't fast enough to place their order.

who cares if a handful of flippers gets to pay their mortgage for the next few months because of it? we need another retro spiderman or grey hulk.

please, sideshow... don't let us down :monkey2

I am in opposition to this idea for the record. Having something uber limited, especially a Marvel item, is just insanely frustrating and it really only benefits the flippers. Now, I don't have a problem with most flippers but at the same time I also want to own this Wolverine statue. I hate paying over retail and I am pretty sure with my luck that I will miss this preorder.

SAY NO TO PLAN SUPER LIMITED!!!:emperor

Cripes, I missed the Mystique exclusive pre-order the same night they put it up... how in the hell do I even have a chance with a Wolverine exclusive?

No matter what, a Wolverine PF has got me foaming!

I am in opposition to this idea for the record. Having something uber limited, especially a Marvel item, is just insanely frustrating and it really only benefits the flippers. Now, I don't have a problem with most flippers but at the same time I also want to own this Wolverine statue. I hate paying over retail and I am pretty sure with my luck that I will miss this preorder.

SAY NO TO PLAN SUPER LIMITED!!!:emperor

Thats true like what happened with spider-man, i was angry that i didn't know about this.

i still think there should be a regular and an exclusive, but i'd love to see another ultra exclusive version or two like with spidey

Nahh..dont Like The Idea..keep The Es Like They Are Right Now.they Still Sold Out In 24 Hrs.

for some reason i always assumed dusty was a guy :eek:

You know what they say about assumptions... :D ;)

No worries, it's a common mistake. I get mail addressed to Mr. Dusty all the time :lol

As for Wolverine PF, I'm not sure what the rumor is? Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention! I have no idea what plans, if any at all, are in store for Wolvie, but I'm sure that ultra-low collectible opportunities will rear their heads again in the future at SideshowCollectibles.com - it's kind of a tradition. Just keep an eye on the newsletter and the website, especially during special events, and everyone will have the same chances :duff

If anything, JBinny's record for getting all the faux-bronze exclusives have been good of late. Some people have all the time in the world to flip, er, collect. For those of us who don't stay by their computers 24x7, we will just have to resort to the world of Ebay.

If anything, JBinny's record for getting all the faux-bronze exclusives have been good of late. Some people have all the time in the world to flip, er, collect. For those of us who don't stay by their computers 24x7, we will just have to resort to the world of Ebay.

easy now :lol

i've missed my fair share, like the bowen fb captain america last week. you can't complain when everyone has the same shot at the extremely limited stuff. besides, it doesn't take 24 hours a day, just an hour or so once a week waiting for a newsletter :rolleyes:

considering you usually only have to be at your computer for 2 hours on a thursday, I would hardly call it 24/7.

considering you usually only have to be at your computer for 2 hours on a thursday, I would hardly call it 24/7.

Hehe, wonder if anyone would be pissed if Sideshow moved it to post between 4-6 PM PDT instead.

Back