A non-nude olive branch to all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Since I have so many important things to say (and I hate the idea that anyone misses out on the essential information I have to give) I have removed naked John and fully clothed Yoko from my sig and replaced it with a very tasteful I'm with John and Yoko banner.

Now if I am being ignored, I guess you can't read this thread, but oh well. Thats just the way it goes (I really only did this for Cap'n because he is my bud).

pixletwin said:
Since I have so many important things to say (and I hate the idea that anyone misses out on the essential information I have to give) I have removed naked John and fully clothed Yoko from my sig and replaced it with a very tasteful I'm with John and Yoko banner.

Now if I am being ignored, I guess you can't read this thread, but oh well. Thats just the way it goes (I really only did this for Cap'n because he is my bud).
Thank god. Now I don't have to look at that horribly offensive banner anymore. My eyes could not take the horror that was John Lennon's side. The world is once again a safe place.:chew :chew :chew

Bannister said:
Thank god. Now I don't have to look at that horribly offensive banner anymore. My eyes could not take the horror that was John Lennon's side. The world is once again a safe place.:chew :chew :chew

Yep, well said. lol :D

Despite her having gotten the title of "widow of a genius" (which, had he lived longer, their marriage woulda tanked and she'd be remembered as well as Cynthia has been), and despite her attempts at rehabilitating her image in the public eye -- Yoko is still to blame. and I will NEVER forgive. :monkey2

Batty said:
"Living is easy with eyes closed..."

Btw Pixle, I can't see your new banner.

Yeah. I need to rehost it somewhere (besides somewhere I am with Elvis got lost)...

Anyway if anyone broke up the Beatles it was the Beatles. Yoko was just an appendage to many many issues 'tween those silly boys. :D

screamingmetal said:
I'm surprised people had a problem with that image. It seemed harmless to me. :dunno
Harmless!!! It was a naked dude, laying on his side. One of the most dangerous images I have ever seen. I am just glad he had the good sense to get rid of it before someone got hurt.

Bannister said:
Harmless!!! It was a naked dude, laying on his side. One of the most dangerous images I have ever seen. I am just glad he had the good sense to get rid of it before someone got hurt.

Now I can't say I remember the image but something must be said. How is a naked person dangerous? Most people in the US are so afraid of a little nudity. What is the big ****ing deal? How can nudity hurt someone? I can't believe some people are so insecure about the human body and themselves.

Darth Roranous said:
Now I can't say I remember the image but something must be said. How is a naked person dangerous? Most people in the US are so afraid of a little nudity. What is the big ****ing deal? How can nudity hurt someone? I can't believe some people are so insecure about the human body and themselves.
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
I can't believe someone took my post seriously.

Bannister said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
I can't believe someone took my post seriously.
I did... but I guess you were joking:eek: . However, I know some people do feel extremely angry and uncomfortable around nudity. My response post was directed towards them to get over it.

Darth Roranous said:
I did... but I guess you were joking:eek: . However, I know some people do feel extremely angry and uncomfortable around nudity. My response post was directed towards them to get over it.
No big deal. My post was directed at those people as well. The sad thing is there should have been no doubt that I was joking, because what I said was completely absurd, yet with the way some people are, it isn't absurd to believe I was serious.

Back