A New Line Of 1/6th Environments Your Help Needed, PLEASE VOTE ON SECOND THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A New Line Of 1/6th Environments Your Help Needed

Good shout although it would only be made to order IMO :lecture:

I know it's quite film specific but it it would also work for horror figures ( Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolfman, Phantom etc ).

I've had ideas for quite a few sixth scale environments over the years. Let's see....

- The Millennium Falcon cockpit and/or main hold area from Star Wars
- The Mos Eisley Cantina from Star Wars
- The carbon freezing chamber from The Empire Strikes Back
- Jabba the Hutt's throne room from Return of the Jedi
- The Batcave from Batman 1989 (the computer and armory and an area for the new Hot Toys Batmobile)
- Tony Stark's lab from Iron Man and Iron Man 2
- The bridge of Serenity from Firefly
Some of these would probably take up a lot of space but I personally think they'd be pretty cool.

I would love the bridge of the serenity or even just Washs console and chair.

Guys, I cant thank you enough for your input..... We get to work in just over a week now.
Anymore for anymore please???!! :duff

Hello,

Haven't checked to see if these have been mentioned, but some Western environments especially from the Dollars Trilogy would be great. Hard to find a Western Environment in the 1/6 market. Some ideas would be:

Graveyard Scene from Good, Bad, Ugly, basically some tombstones with bags of coins ripped opend and a tree and a hangman noose on it like the last scene

Saloon including the a part of the bar and poker table, maybe stairs

Bank entrance like Few Dollars More ready for a bank heist

A train car, probably the last one, the fancy one also ready for a heist

Mexican house entrance like the Angel Eyes introductory scene including a well

Canyon or desert scene, including cactus and tumbleweed

Hello,

Haven't checked to see if these have been mentioned, but some Western environments especially from the Dollars Trilogy would be great. Hard to find a Western Environment in the 1/6 market. Some ideas would be:

Graveyard Scene from Good, Bad, Ugly, basically some tombstones with bags of coins ripped opend and a tree and a hangman noose on it like the last scene

Saloon including the a part of the bar and poker table, maybe stairs

Bank entrance like Few Dollars More ready for a bank heist

A train car, probably the last one, the fancy one also ready for a heist

Mexican house entrance like the Angel Eyes introductory scene including a well

Canyon or desert scene, including cactus and tumbleweed

You know what, I dont think I have ever seen anything quite like that before.
Could be good, thanks :duff

Are you gonna reveal which projects you have chosen to move fwd with or is it going to be a surprise?

Also - are these going to be custom 'hand' made or are you trying to do some kind of mass production in a factory?

Finally, would be great to see WIP pics of stuff

:D

Hey mate,

Well first we are trying a few custom pieces.
We need to assess costs and time and see how much effort is required.
I think mass produce is a long way away....

Its all under wraps for now I'm afraid but all will be revealed!! :lecture

Are you gonna reveal which projects you have chosen to move fwd with or is it going to be a surprise?

Also - are these going to be custom 'hand' made or are you trying to do some kind of mass production in a factory?

Finally, would be great to see WIP pics of stuff

:D

Sounds good.

If you are planning on any Begins/TDK items, feel free to PM me as I have all manner of reference pics available ;)

How's about a tree / treetop environment with crashed plane and/or skinned men hung on one branch for a Pred environment? Or a Steel Mill the size of my room :lol from Terminator 2.

Davy Jones's organ thingy with pipes and all... and dare I say, a 1/6th scale Pirate ship :lol with kraken tentacles even. :rotfl

Sounds great! I finally found the exact image I had in mind, it's the eagle gargoyle from the Chrysler building:

MID021A-03.jpg

Obviously it could be sized down a bit.
Would look great with Batman, Spider-Man, Predator 2 etc., so there should be enough interest IMO.

I would buy two of these in a heart beat for my Spiderman and Batman :wave

How's about a tree / treetop environment with crashed plane and/or skinned men hung on one branch for a Pred environment? Or a Steel Mill the size of my room :lol from Terminator 2.

Davy Jones's organ thingy with pipes and all... and dare I say, a 1/6th scale Pirate ship :lol with kraken tentacles even. :rotfl

I would love a skinned man hanging out of the trees but can you imagine the sheer size of it if its in scale!! :horror

Loving the ideas guys, keep em coming!! :wave

MMM, now why would you want one of those?? Prison Break by any chance :lol

:exactly: need somewhere for Scofield & Burrows to escape from :lol when i eventually finish them.

I would also like a War Zone/Jungle scene for Sgt Barnes & Chris Taylor Platoon.

please vote on new thread what you would like to see made first!!!!!

Back