A New Line Of 1/6th Environments Your Help Needed, PLEASE VOTE ON SECOND THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A New Line Of 1/6th Environments Your Help Needed

GIJoe Cobra Battle Bunker!!

IMG_5090.JPG

Thanks buddy, this is indeed on our shortlist.
Freestanding/wall mountable!! :duff

Sounds great! I finally found the exact image I had in mind, it's the eagle gargoyle from the Chrysler building:

MID021A-03.jpg

Obviously it could be sized down a bit.
Would look great with Batman, Spider-Man, Predator 2 etc., so there should be enough interest IMO.

Sounds great! I finally found the exact image I had in mind, it's the eagle gargoyle from the Chrysler building:

MID021A-03.jpg

Obviously it could be sized down a bit.
Would look great with Batman, Spider-Man, Predator 2 etc., so there should be enough interest IMO.

Niicccee, it is a bit generic so it may work with him or he may do several different types to go with the movie....

Personally i'd like to see bases not dioramas such as some of the Hottoys offerings or SSC's Boba fett or Sith Anakin, sets the scene without taking too much space & lower price point and postage.

A better version of the Star Wras cantina with added bar.
Lab scene for tony stark or horror.
Wasteland scene,Mad max,Terminator, end of world type scene, skulls, burnt out car etc.

Generic space ships, Grided floors, metallic walls tubing switches etc

I've had ideas for quite a few sixth scale environments over the years. Let's see....

- The Millennium Falcon cockpit and/or main hold area from Star Wars
- The Mos Eisley Cantina from Star Wars
- The carbon freezing chamber from The Empire Strikes Back
- Jabba the Hutt's throne room from Return of the Jedi
- The Batcave from Batman 1989 (the computer and armory and an area for the new Hot Toys Batmobile)
- Tony Stark's lab from Iron Man and Iron Man 2
- The bridge of Serenity from Firefly

Some of these would probably take up a lot of space but I personally think they'd be pretty cool.

Re- - The Millennium Falcon cockpit and/or main hold area from Star Wars
- The Mos Eisley Cantina from Star Wars
- The carbon freezing chamber from The Empire Strikes Back
- Jabba the Hutt's throne room from Return of the Jedi

hi mate you need to take a look on star wars custom page's most of the thing you put down have been made on there....:)

How about an "Aliens" enviro with a girded floor and those alien tendril things all over it? The background could either be a Giger-esque or something like the interior of one of the hallways from the nostromo. I know HT is doing a backdrop for Dallas and Kane from the derelict space craft. But something just for Aliens would be cool, and smaller, too. I'd even just settle for some of that girded flooring with the tendrils all over them.

I think a series of dirty looking rooftops would be cool. They could be displayed together nicely. Would be perfect for Batman, Catwoman, Spider-Man, Blade Runner, Spawn, The Crow, Ninja Turtles, etc.

Some street and road type of dioramas would be cool too, for Joker, Mad Max, etc.

I'd personaly love to see a Bespin type of display and anything POTC, Blade Runner or Star Trek! Picard's chair or Q's chair would be awesome.

Now I'm feeling inspired!

How about an "Aliens" enviro with a girded floor and those alien tendril things all over it? The background could either be a Giger-esque or something like the interior of one of the hallways from the nostromo. I know HT is doing a backdrop for Dallas and Kane from the derelict space craft. But something just for Aliens would be cool, and smaller, too. I'd even just settle for some of that girded flooring with the tendrils all over them.

Now this is something I personally would like, even better with an egg victim stuck to the side!......Good shout

I would like a 1/6:

Cobra Terror Dome
Castle Greyskull
Eternia
USS Flagg

No dioramas. The entire thing!

i would like a bunch of zombies reaching up so you can pose your figure shooting down at them :p

Generic environs that can be customized for specific uses would be awesome.
- rooftop with gargoyle
- outdoors, trees, bushes, maybe lake front
- cemetery
- ancient overgrown temple entrance
- brickwall / brickwall damaged
- cave, stalagtites etc
- industrial setting
- apocalypse, destroyed car, bombed out street, etc

Personally I'm dying for a good Well of Souls display for Indy as well

Generic environs that can be customized for specific uses would be awesome.
- rooftop with gargoyle
- outdoors, trees, bushes, maybe lake front
- cemetery
- ancient overgrown temple entrance
- brickwall / brickwall damaged
- cave, stalagtites etc
- industrial setting
- apocalypse, destroyed car, bombed out street, etc

Personally I'm dying for a good Well of Souls display for Indy as well

^^^^^:exactly::goodpost:

A 1/6 section of the lobby set from the 1st Matrix would be awesome. Basically an enlarged version of what McFarlane released with their figures is what I'm thinking.

I am with you on that Marf. :)

Back