A New Hope Han!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped but no information has loaded into the UPS site. If History repeats it'll take 3 Days so I should have it by Friday.

well mine says shipping soon, but what is odd is I have a Wicket due on the 26 with NO shipping info... maybe these two were combined or something?

Mine is scheduled to be at my new address tomorrow. That was fast, I spoke to SS on Monday and they said Han would most likely ship next week. After seeing the first in-hand pics...I'm a little worried.

looks like mine should arrive on Friday. :chew

I'll try to post some pictures, but it sounds like there should be a deluge of them by that point.

I called Sideshow today and asked them to go ahead and charge my credit card today for the exclusive Han Solo I'd pre-ordered. They did, and said it would ship at the end of this week to me. :D

They said they completely sold out of the limited edition of 1977 for the exclusive, and it would take them a few days to completely finish charging credit cards for all of them.

So, by chance, has anyone got theirs yet? :confused: Probaby not huh? It's probably still too early I guess. Does anyone have any new updated pictures of it? I hope they improved the headsculpt. Post them here when and if you do have pictures. Thanks! :D

I called Sideshow today and asked them to go ahead and charge my credit card today for the exclusive Han Solo I'd pre-ordered. They did, and said it would ship at the end of this week to me. :D

They said they completely sold out of the limited edition of 1977 for the exclusive, and it would take them a few days to completely finish charging credit cards for all of them.

So, by chance, has anyone got theirs yet? :confused: Probaby not huh? It's probably still too early I guess. Does anyone have any new updated pictures of it? I hope they improved the headsculpt. Post them here when and if you do have pictures. Thanks! :D

Oh boy!!:D

I'm not worried about it, there is always a panic before it ships and then afterwards people calm down and enjoy the figures.

Look at Palpatine (the best of the line IMHO), he looked awesome in those first few shots of him, and even better in person.

Han, doesn't.

I'm on the wait list but seeing as how it appeared the production paint apps turned out I'll probably cancel and just pick up a regular on the 'bay at some point.

Look at Palpatine (the best of the line IMHO), he looked awesome in those first few shots of him, and even better in person.

Han, doesn't.

If I remember correctly the first shots of palps were about 50/50... one or two looked pretty weak, and a few repaints were also mixed in.

The only one I remember looking great from the get go was when AtomHues posted his shots of Obi Wan and he took a lot of time with his shots.

Back