• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

89' Keaton and Nicholson Joker set.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PapitoMX

Super Freak
Reaction score
I unfortunately have to part ways with these guys now with hopes of re-purchasing them later on down the line.
I have a 89' Keaton Batman that is up for sale with his nemesis, Nicholson Joker. The '89 Keaton Bats is from Custom Workz which has his Thread on this site with detail pics of this guy, I will put up pics tomorrow showing condition which is pretty much the same as when I received him, Brand New. He did not come with a box. I believe I only had him for about 2 months now give or take. The Nicholson Joker is the Version 2 and I purchased him from Toys2( I think it was the last one from them). According to Toys2, it was limited to 50pcs. I do have the box and all of the Accys. Only 2 thing with this figure. First, the long extended gun he came with I accidentally broke it in half, but I super glued it back to life. Second, I had to switch out the body it came with because the whole body was too loose, especially one of the legs, and could not hold itself up. So I switched it out with a Hot Toys True Type Body. Either than that, this fig is in great shape.

Now I am trying to sell it as a pair for a total price of $220.00 which includes shipping and insurance. I orginally paid $245.00 for the Bats and $189.00 for the Joker, so i feel the price for the set is quite fair. If I do not get a buyer for the pair, I will then consider the sell them seperate. Either case please send me a PM if interested. I take Paypal only and ship only within the U.S for now. Thanks

SOLD!

Last edited:
Wow! That is an awesome price for those two. If I didn't have this pair already, I would be all over this set. Good luck with your sale.

Sorry for the lateness on this, but here are the quick pics I just took.

Thanks all who replied, but it did sell to the second one on the list. Once again thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back