[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [8-bit paint commissions] BARBOSSA • OLD ASH

Are you still taking commissions or closed still?

Ash looks great David!

thanks much jeff - hair arrived only recently btw. will get back on it very shortly :) thanks for your patience :duff

Are you still taking commissions or closed still?

sorry rodzoid :( i'm backlogged for about 5 to 6 months still. i plan to empty my entire back catalog of commissions before reevaluating how i want to move forward.

[8-bit paint commissions] BARBOSSA • OLD ASH

thanks much jeff - hair arrived only recently btw. will get back on it very shortly :) thanks for your patience :duff

No worries David, I can wait. Keep posting your work. I really enjoy popping in to see what you're up to.

No worries David, I can wait. Keep posting your work. I really enjoy popping in to see what you're up to.

thanks you jeff :) i really appreciate that :duff

Loving all your hard work 8-bit really a pleasure to see.

I have seen some of your earlier Michael Myers paint ups and I was just wondering if you had any recent pics of Madbugs/Spook Michael Myers head sculpt paint ups that you have did recently?

Thanks.

Loving all your hard work 8-bit really a pleasure to see.

I have seen some of your earlier Michael Myers paint ups and I was just wondering if you had any recent pics of Madbugs/Spook Michael Myers head sculpt paint ups that you have did recently?

Thanks.

hi :) i have at least two in my queue coming up within the next couple of months or so. it's been awhile since i've painted any to be honest.

hi :) i have at least two in my queue coming up within the next couple of months or so. it's been awhile since i've painted any to be honest.

Thanks for the reply.

Excellent really looking forward to seeing them, please post pics if you can when finished, best of luck with the paint ups.

Really want to get my one done in the future.

Thanks for the reply.

Excellent really looking forward to seeing them, please post pics if you can when finished, best of luck with the paint ups.

Really want to get my one done in the future.

no problem :) thanks again for the message :duff

OLD ASH has been sold :)

---

this repainted head is still available if anybody is interested. it looks better in-hand. i believe it's a threeQ sculpt :) PM for pricing :duff

Last edited:

:) - i'll let you know when i'm close.

:panic:

On a side note would you also be able to weather the (I know they are expensive but sod it) Yunsil coveralls?

Myers coveralls in Halloween 1978 were dirty and had some oil stains on it, I have weathered some Myers coveralls in the past but I don't want to ruin this set so I would prefer a professional to tackle this job on these coveralls.

:panic:

On a side note would you also be able to weather the (I know they are expensive but sod it) Yunsil coveralls?

Myers coveralls in Halloween 1978 were dirty and had some oil stains on it, I have weathered some Myers coveralls in the past but I don't want to ruin this set so I would prefer a professional to tackle this job on these coveralls.

i'll PM you when i'm ready to go - thanks again :)

Back