[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [8-bit paint commissions & custom figures] CAPTAIN BARBOSSA

Excellent Barbossa David - and great to hear things are balancing out again. :clap :rock

thanks man :duff yeah, i'm happy too. it'll be slow going but i think i'll be able to maintain. i've had to turn down a lot of stuff since this situation got out of hand but it's worth it in the long run.

Thanks man, and glad to hear things are getting back in order for you. It can't be easy.

it's not easy, but it's getting better :) there are a few ancillary health issues going on that need management but it's looking brighter and brighter :)

yo dave love popping in now and again and having a look at these pieces of art :D that barbosa is EPIC :D hope is all well bro

Re: [8-bit paint commissions & custom figures] BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE

Bravo my friend.

The hair looks so good and the paint job is just sick. :clap :clap :clap

Re: [8-bit paint commissions & custom figures] BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE

Amazing,

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

So realistic David, once again you knocked it out of the park. Very nice buddy. [emoji1303]

Awesome work David :clap

I plan on painting one of these soon and am debating if i should you green or blonde hair. What did you use if you mind me asking?

Ok, that's easily the best Beetlejuice I've ever seen. Bravo, man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the worse beetlejuice to date ( lying horribly because I wish I had one).

You really taken this Beetlejuice to another level! A top notch work! Looks awesome! [emoji1319]

Back