[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [8-bit paint commissions] MULDER • DENT • JOKER • TOTAL RECALL • DIXON • HOLMES

Damn! I'm waiting on a painted sculpt from Daco myself, if it looks that good then I'm going to be one happy camper :rock

Great paint ups 8-bit!

Re: [8-bit paint commissions] MULDER • DENT • JOKER • TOTAL RECALL • DIXON • HOLMES

Damn! I'm waiting on a painted sculpt from Daco myself, if it looks that good then I'm going to be one happy camper :rock

Great paint ups 8-bit!

thanks a lot man :duff

i can honestly say that this is one of the best sculpts i have ever seen in-hand and was a joy to paint. i think you'll be more than happy with the outcome :)

i can't wait to see more of daco's work - truly top-notch stuff.

Amazing, 8 bit!Really-I knew you are very, very good , but here-you are wizard!You have proove to me about this sculp is really good made.Perfect paintup, mate!Bravo!
ca162183ab1c9be9ca5ad710ea27fb65.jpg

Last edited:

Amazing, 8 bit!Really-I knew you are very, very good , but here-you are wizard!You have proove to me about this sculp is really good made.Perfect paintup, mate!Bravo!
ca162183ab1c9be9ca5ad710ea27fb65.jpg

thank you gido - that's very kind of you to say :duff

Superior work as always brotha. :duff
Btw, Im sending you those arms next week.

Amazing paint up!
I think I can make a book with words how I love your painting. It's Korean though.. Thank you! :D

Yeah, you have catch real Cumberbatch expression, 8 bit!

Amazing job 8-bit (As always!)

Amazing paint up!
I think I can make a book with words how I love your painting. It's Korean though.. Thank you! :D

thanks so much daco - i love your sculpting style and, in hand, your detail work is even more impressive. i can't wait to paint more of your works :duff

Yeah, you have catch real Cumberbatch expression, 8 bit!

thanks gido :)

Amazing job 8-bit (As always!)

thanks MrFutzy :duff

That is going to make one excellent gift for your Dad. Excellent work as always buddy [emoji4]

thanks rick :duff i'm really excited to be able to give this to him - he loves sherlock holmes. i tried to get a jeremy brett sculpt, as that's his absolute favorite holmes, but had no luck whatsoever. between this and the indiana jones i'm working on for him i think he'll be pleased though :)

almost done with a full repaint and basic mods to a star ace sirius black figure

Re: [8-bit paint commissions] JOKER • TOTAL RECALL • DIXON • HOLMES • SIRIUS BLACK

Pms sent yesterday, sir.Please answer.

thanks so much daco - i love your sculpting style and, in hand, your detail work is even more impressive. i can't wait to paint more of your works :duff

thanks gido :)

thanks MrFutzy :duff

thanks rick :duff i'm really excited to be able to give this to him - he loves sherlock holmes. i tried to get a jeremy brett sculpt, as that's his absolute favorite holmes, but had no luck whatsoever. between this and the indiana jones i'm working on for him i think he'll be pleased though :)

I'm sure he is going to love them buddy. :yess:
Awesome work David. :rock

Re: [8-bit paint commissions] JOKER • TOTAL RECALL • DIXON • HOLMES • SIRIUS BLACK

Hi, 8-bit!Could you please answer to my pms?Thanks.

Back