$625 To Spend on Sideshow SW items, any suggestions?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why not on the maul?

My shop will actually order anything on the site that is in stock, so no restrictions there.

There are no QC issues with Maul that I know of. It's just a personal thing as I think that is by far the worst PF SS has done of any SW character.

I would go with Clones trooper or Stormtrooper.

Can you do pre order? If so get the Droids!!!!!

Emperor, Stormtrooper or Clone Trooper all look great. The Cyborg Maul is cool too. Just whatever you like best, can't go wrong with any of them.

So many choices.......

Thanks for all the input guys! I already have all the the droids on preorder, so this credit is just to have some immediate fun :)

Keep the suggestions coming!

There are no QC issues with Maul that I know of. It's just a personal thing as I think that is by far the worst PF SS has done of any SW character...
I'd have to agree with JAWS on mech-Maul. I'll reiterate that it's down to personal choice but to me, mech-Maul is a tacky sop to fanboys that were upset a character as 'cool' and 'badass' as Maul was killed at the end of TPM.

Beyond being EU (don't collect), Mech-Maul just doesn't have any currency with me. He was cool in TPM (about the only thing that was) but there's no substance to his character and I wasn't of an age when TPM came out to invest any in him (like I did as a kid with two-bit OT characters like Hammerhead or Bossk).

If you're sticking with PF format, I'd go with the Stormtrooper, personally. If you're open to 1:6, then devil's suggestion of a Dewback and Sandie is a good one. They look great and have a lot of presence as a display piece.

In the end you can't really go wrong picking-up whatever you like the look of and enjoy seeing everyday.

After looking over the website over and over again, I am leaning towards using the credit towards the legendary scale Maul statue. I would never be able to afford it straight up but this would give me the chance.

What is the word coming out about this statue now? Still planned for Sept?

After looking over the website over and over again, I am leaning towards using the credit towards the legendary scale Maul statue. I would never be able to afford it straight up but this would give me the chance.

Much better choice! :clap

Much better choice! :clap
I'd agree here, too. The LS Maul is definitely the nicest iteration I've seen of Maul and will have a commanding presence in your collection. Though I'm not a Maul fan, I did enter the contest to win one of these, as they just did such a nice job on it.

Great choice. Especially if your a Maul fan. I'm thinking about getting one myself. Might need to sell a few things to help with the cost.

all of the in stock star war pfs suck.

If i have to pick one NOW AND IN STOCK, i will go with the emperor + throne pf, at least he's a main character, good quality, and there wont be another one made any time soon in 1/4.

no serious star war collector will display that chicken leg maul, and the han solo carbonate is awful sculpt with stretched neck.

We have the super evil dude (just make sure that the right hand stays on) @ Solo. Have to say depending on the person everyone looks at those 1st.

all of the in stock star war pfs suck.

If i have to pick one NOW AND IN STOCK, i will go with the emperor + throne pf, at least he's a main character, good quality, and there wont be another one made any time soon in 1/4.

no serious star war collector will display that chicken leg maul, and the han solo carbonate is awful sculpt with stretched neck.

We have the super evil dude (just make sure that the right hand stays on) @ Solo. Have to say depending on the person everyone looks at those 1st. Btw super evil dude will eat most of your money up.

Back