40 Possible SDCC Previews???!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonnie it might be even worse for you having never been before. I can also say I'm not sure I'm gonna get much sleep over the next week because I'm not totally stoked.

For the LOTR PF I'm thinking Eomer.

lcummins said:
I see you've added to your sig Tom!!! I will need to take pictures, so you will have to move at some point!!! :lol

You're out of luck, man.

I'm even going to wear one of those suits from Dune that will recycle my urine stream. I shall be rooted to the spot...

:google

jlcmsu said:
Lonnie it might be even worse for you having never been before. I can also say I'm not sure I'm gonna get much sleep over the next week because I'm not totally stoked...

I know! I can't wait!! :chew

They have just updated the booth map:

boothmap1pi.jpg

If my hotel room across the street has an internet connection, I will be taking special photo requests and posting them throughout the week.

tomandshell said:
If my hotel room across the street has an internet connection, I will be taking special photo requests and posting them throughout the week.

Very cool, very cool Tom.

tomandshell said:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! That would be very cool Tom!!!

tomandshell said:

I'll be taking pictures also, but I haven't decided if I am taking my laptop yet or not, so my pictures may have to wait until after the Con... :monkey2

Buttmunch said:
Let me just get his straight. Those of us that are going to the con can pre-order everything there starting Thursday even though they haven't gone up yet or for priority pre-order yet? So we get a sort of pre-priority pre-order?

Who said this?

Either last weeks newsletter or Dusty or Chicky somewhere around here. It was to let us enjoy the con and not having to stress out over orders.

Buttmunch said:
Either last weeks newsletter or Dusty or Chicky somewhere around here. It was to let us enjoy the con and not having to stress out over orders.

Like your new Avy BM, Kit really is one of the coolest 12" figs SSC ever made.

Thanks. I totally agree. Sideshow really nails the monsters, aliens, etc. Its only humans they struggle with sometimes :lol I hope we get some more alien announcements in the Star Wars line at SDCC!

Bonehead15 said:
Who said this?

From my thread asking this exact question:

SideshowDusty said:
Just like last year, everything that is newly previewed at the show will be immediately available for pre-order to those in attendence - whenever you get the chance to visit the booth and throughout the entire show.

As for Non-Attendees, there may be a few specific items that will have a PPO (and/or Inclusive) scheduled online for those unable to attend (or for Attendees who just, for some reason, didn't pre-order the item on the Con floor) - and of course we will make these evident online by previewing the product and letting you know well ahead of time when these certain items will be available for online pre-order.

The edition sizes for all new products will include orders taken at the Con, and will be set post-Con. Our goal at Sideshow is to LESSEN your Con stress, not add to it, so we will not make you be at the booth at a particular time for a pre-order :duff

So in essence, yes, attendees DO get a "pre-priority preorder." And we also might be able to use our free $100 Sideshow gift cards to pay for it, which they will be handing out to a few lucky people at the booth while we run around looking at all of these new products in person! It's going to be a fun week!!!

:chew

Back