• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4-Sale! AVP, Halo, Joker , Hasbro Ark w/ pics !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

die

Super Freak
Reaction score
Lots of stuff for sale!

halo1.jpg
halo2.jpg

halo3.jpg

1:6 Halo Blue Spartan (Walmart Exclusive)
-also includes Master Replicas Covenant Carbine & Battle Rifle w/ stands

$37 shipped U.S. SOLD

predshuriken1.jpg

predshuriken2.jpg
predshuriken3.jpg

1:1 AVP Predator Shuriken.

Got this at a knife show when the first movie came out. I'm not sure of the maker, I may be able to find the original packaging though. Features stainless steel blades, 3D Predator graphics on the weapon itself as well as a 3-piece stand (can be mounted on the wall or on a shelf.) One of the blades has a tiny bend to it at the tip, otherwise the blades are perfect. It's hardly even noticable and could probably be straightened, but I feel I should point it out.

$35 shipped U.S.

ark.jpg

1:6 Hasbro Ark

It's been on my shelf for a little while, still have the box for it as well.

$46 shipped U.S. SOLD

frank4.jpg

frank2.jpg

jokers.jpg

Repainted Movie Masters Joker

real chain added, whole figure has been detailed. comes with knife.
$20 shipped U.S.

Last edited:
camopred.jpg

1:6 Camo-cloaked Predator built model w/ alum. blades. I bought this at a flea market years ago. I gave it a camo paintjob. I had originally intended to dremel 3 holes in the helmet and add red lights, but never got around to it.

$25 shipped U.S.

megatron.jpg

Megatron gun from 25th Prime. For you GiJoe VS Transformers fans, this would be great to go with your Sideshow Cobra Commander.
$10 shipped U.S.

Back