• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

31" TOYS R US Vulture Droid Store display (Approx 1/5 scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Username

Last Son Of Krypton
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. Just seeing if anyone is interested in this or has been hunting for one. I know they are reasonably rare. Probably less than 1000 floating around.
It has three metal o-bolts that screw in and hold metal wires to be used to hold it up to the ceiling(In the images, all the wires are on the rear end so they don't obscure the item itself, but they can all be attached).
I am really just guaging the interest to see if it's worth getting rid of.
The only evidence of another sale was an Ebay auction a year ago for $440 all in, including postage.
I'd love to get close to that figure including postage(But i am open to negotiation). I will operate on the assumption that any deal will include postage, but keep in mind i am in Scotland and international postage will likely be $60 or more.
Please PM me with offers or send me an email to [email protected]
I will get back asap.
Here are the pics(MKVI and Root Beer can are included for scale, and are obviously not part of the sale, lol):

IMG_1029_zps5e0d0dfc.jpg

IMG_1030_zpsa23c1419.jpg

IMG_1031_zpse64e82b8.jpg

IMG_1032_zps78d8d25e.jpg

IMG_1033_zpsee620ef2.jpg

IMG_1034_zpsf86771dd.jpg

IMG_1035_zpsfd4fc2cb.jpg

IMG_1036_zpsbd2f6051.jpg

IMG_1037_zpse2333563.jpg

I don't generally post on peoples sales, but this is a very cool rare item. I would suggest you try out some of the large Star Wars sites to advertise on as well. Although out of my range at the moment, I would think to some collectors, what you are asking would be a bargain based on its size and rarity and the sheer factor of "awesome" setting next to some SS BattleDroids.

I don't generally post on peoples sales, but this is a very cool rare item. I would suggest you try out some of the large Star Wars sites to advertise on as well. Although out of my range at the moment, I would think to some collectors, what you are asking would be a bargain based on its size and rarity and the sheer factor of "awesome" setting next to some SS BattleDroids.

Thanks for the post.
Can you suggest which sites to post on?

Back