303 Toys Chinese Hero Series 1/6 figure - Guan Yu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad. But I'm content with 303's Guan Yu. Still no dealers in the U.S. will take pre-orders on Soul's Huang Zhong, not really sure why. They teased about Zhuge Liang release too.

nah, I'm gonna wait for 303's version. So far, I'm happy with their ROTK figures. Where did you pre-order Lu Bu from Eric? How come you still didn't get him yet?

I just recently found this forum. So happy to find other people out there who interested in RTK figures like me. I decided to display Lu Bu without the bib too. Here's my picture: 10373110_733133776726030_8403106688545107745_o.jpg

Btw, I thought Lu Bu was supposed to be taller than Guan Yu, but the his figure is actually shorter. :(

Inflames' Guan Yu looks good too, but he's out of my price range for a single figure. I wish 303 would include Lu Bu's hairess like the illustration in DW2. Inflame's Sun Gukong is the perfect piece I wish to put on Lu Bu.

Lu_Bu_Concept_Artwork_(DW2).jpg 1452260_10202929130493597_269818514_n.jpg

Well, I just remembered all the portrait of Lu Bu had him wearing the hairess, even the one dated back in the Qing dynasty.
220px-Lü_Bu_Portrait.jpg

This is the Lu Bu portrait that I want to achieve. LOL So I am going to custom made one for him.
LuBu_illustration.jpg

I just put Red Hare together too, but I didn't like its color. Red Hare is famous for its bright red color but this horse's color looks too generic.

Anyone preorders the inflames toys Guan Yu? After looking at the pics, I've decided to do it. I like how their beard looks like real hair. With BBTS I can cancel anytime if I change my mind. I might end up selling both of the 303 toys ones and keep this one.

Inflames Toys Guan Yu head sculpt looks more like Lu Shuming (the actor who played Guan Yu in 1994). Not sure that I am able to justified the $280 price tag, but I did preorder him with BBTS too since it doesn't cost anything to cancel later. I missed out Inflames Toys Sun Wukong 2.0 and now I regretted it.

I want to get the 5 Tiger Generals and Zhuge Liang, so I like what O Souls Huang Zhong so far. Not a fan of their horses though, they look too cartoony. Dragon's or Marx horses look better, and cheaper.

I found out about the Three Kingdoms figures made by Sea International. What do you think about them?

Back