303 Toys Chinese Hero Series 1/6 figure - Guan Yu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope they don't go over broad and making 5 for each kingdoms lol... I'll be bankrupt....lol but 3 emperors is a must.

20140107164037138.jpg

looks like they're getting ready to ship Lu Bu

Yeah I preordered it when I first hearing about it. One thing I dislike about 303 toys figures is their faces don't really show any expressions. The horses take up so much space too, i'm running out of space with Guan Yu, Zhao Yun and Lu Bu on its way. Not sure about getting Huang Zhong, but it does look really impressive. https://tieba.baidu.com/p/2663957884

Yeah Huang Zhong look really good. Wondering Is the Lu Bu figure taller than Guan Yu or not. If not he should be though. I might just order the figure and flags instead, horse not sure it's just the same as Guan Yu anyway no need for 2 same horses.

i emailed 303 toys if they will make a Zhuge Liang, good thing i can write in chinese lol I hope they will. All these warriors look impressive and all but Zhuge Liang is my favorite character in three kingdoms.

Same zhuge liang is also one of my favorite character too. Others will be Chow Yu and ZiMa Yi :) all with brain :)

i emailed 303 toys if they will make a Zhuge Liang, good thing i can write in chinese lol I hope they will. All these warriors look impressive and all but Zhuge Liang is my favorite character in three kingdoms.

Cool nice Eric. Update me if they reply :)
I can only read chinese can't write lol......

Cool nice Eric. Update me if they reply :)
I can only read chinese can't write lol......

Where did you preorder your Guan Yu? BBTS got theirs in last week! I also emailed O Soul about preordering Huang Zhong, theirs seem to be more difficult to find in the U.S. I'm still mad about the fake Zhao Yun figure I got from one of the dealers.

Where did you preorder your Guan Yu? BBTS got theirs in last week! I also emailed O Soul about preordering Huang Zhong, theirs seem to be more difficult to find in the U.S. I'm still mad about the fake Zhao Yun figure I got from one of the dealers.

Yeah I PO my Guan Yu through BBTS should get that soon. I am not sure is my Zhao Yun is fake or not it's still look good though. It's came in a big wooden box with foams. Does O soul take pre ordering directly?

Yeah I PO my Guan Yu through BBTS should get that soon. I am not sure is my Zhao Yun is fake or not it's still look good though. It's came in a big wooden box with foams. Doesn't O soul take pre order?

Black wooden box is a knockoff version from a taiwan company with the same name. The authentic one comes in white box, also comes with a base. I got the black box one too and quality is absolutely crap. I made a thread about it with pictures https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?138605-SOUL-魂作-Zhao-Yun-real-vs-knockoff

Neither O Soul or 303 toys take direct orders, we have to go through one of the dealers in the U.S.

Black wooden box is a knockoff version from a taiwan company with the same name. The authentic one comes in white box, also comes with a base. I got the black box one too and quality is absolutely crap. I made a thread about it with pictures https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?138605-SOUL-魂作-Zhao-Yun-real-vs-knockoff

Neither O Soul or 303 toys take direct orders, we have to go through one of the dealers in the U.S.

Crap :( wondering does the dealer knows about this? Will we able to get refund etc ? It's hard to get the correct one I am from Australia so have to rely on the dealer.

Crap :( wondering does the dealer knows about this? Will we able to get refund etc ? It's hard to get the correct one I am from Australia so have to rely on the dealer.

The dealers and their distributors don't know about the difference. I didn't know about it until I read it in some chinese forums. And I don't think it's worth selling it and buy the authentic one because you'll never know which version you're getting unless the seller has pictures of the box. I mean the knockoff one doesn't look all the bad. It's just if you move it around too much, parts will start falling apart and the paint job looks like it was done by an amateur. I would be cautious if I order another figure from O Soul again.

The dealers and their distributors don't know about the difference. I didn't know about it until I read it in some chinese forums. And I don't think it's worth selling it and buy the authentic one because you'll never know which version you're getting unless the seller has pictures of the box. I mean the knockoff one doesn't look all the bad. It's just if you move it around too much, parts will start falling apart and the paint job looks like it was done by an amateur. I would be cautious if I order another figure from O Soul again.

Yeah true. With Huang Zhong I don't even know where I can order one, I might be end up with another knock off too. :(
Hey Eric where did u get your Guan Yu from look awesome :)

If you're talking about the big one I have, i got it from ebay from a guy in china. It was a brass statue and I painted it in colors. The 303 toys one I got from BBTS. I preordered another one with the horse and scrolls set from another dealer. Hopefully I will get that by the end of the month.

man, I'm still waiting for my Guan Yu. I found a real Soul Zhao Yun but it cost $500 without the flag stand too. I'm really considering selling my fake one for $400 and buy the real one. I think 95% of the Zhao Yun online are the Taiwan fake version.

man, I'm still waiting for my Guan Yu. I found a real Soul Zhao Yun but it cost $500 without the flag stand too. I'm really considering selling my fake one for $400 and buy the real one. I think 95% of the Zhao Yun online are the Taiwan fake version.

I don't think you should do it, especially not for $500. Like i said earlier, both look very much the same. I'm pretty sure 303 toys is making a Zhao Yun. I've seen a teaser that looks like him.

Back