3 Bowen statues over Iron Man 1:1 bust, or vice versa?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I again agree with quadcent - you may very well weep if you end up not getting the IM 1:1 bust :naughty

That bust is the mutha of all busts. Having said that I've got the brown wolverine action pose and it's awesome... dont cancel all 3 unless you have to, and definitely dont cancel the Wolverine as it's a nice statue :chew

The guy isn't asking if he should keep them all, or pieces tacked on with the IM bust. We have no clue what his income or what his allowance is...

People, just assuming they can get it all.

Fine, tomorrow I'll go and get the Predator SWS comiquette, the red and gold exclusive IM comiquette, the Doom Ex PF, and the X-Men vs. Sentinel Ex 1 dio first thing tomorrow. Ahhh, what the heck, throw in a 1:1 Endoskeleton in there! :D

I again agree with quadcent - you may very well weep if you end up not getting the IM 1:1 bust :naughty

That bust is the mutha of all busts. Having said that I've got the brown wolverine action pose and it's awesome... dont cancel all 3 unless you have to, and definitely dont cancel the Wolverine as it's a nice statue :chew

Depending on the release date of the IM Hulkbuster, My next priority after the IM 1:1 bust would be the Wolverine museum brown statue, coz although IR modern statue is in my list - I have to say that I so much detest that hidious base!

The guy isn't asking if he should keep them all, or pieces tacked on with the IM bust. We have no clue what his income or what his allowance is...

People, just assuming they can get it all.

Fine, tomorrow I'll go and get the Predator SWS comiquette, the red and gold exclusive IM comiquette, the Doom Ex PF, and the X-Men vs. Sentinel Ex 1 dio first thing tomorrow. Ahhh, what the heck, throw in a 1:1 Endoskeleton in there! :D

Ye, at the moment I do have a limited income, that's why I'm making such a huge deal out of this decision making. Hopefully if I won't get fired from my job or piss off my boss, by the end of January I'll be back on my feet.

Back