3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl I'm over here today like...
cd1b376c22b9ceae8ad49e5e76ce05d6.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

This was me all day long today:lol
Razor crest, mandalorian, and both xbox series hit the wallet today

Well looks like with all the PS5 purchases there were Vintage Collection Razor Crest cancellations on BBTS early this AM. Luckily I was able to snag the last one. Above retail for sure but I?m really happy I?ll have this bad boy now.

Well looks like with all the PS5 purchases there were Vintage Collection Razor Crest cancellations on BBTS early this AM. Luckily I was able to snag the last one. Above retail for sure but I?m really happy I?ll have this bad boy now.

Looking at the insane detail in the Z-brush vid IMO a good move. Aftermarket prices will be horrifying:horror

Eh, they'll rerelease this at some point, or offer a scaled down version of the Razorcrest.

I don't need it.

I don't need it.

So many 6" that have yet to get the 3.75" treatment. Hopefully, the last Haslab success will help in reducing the gap in the coming months.

Now that the BS Kuiil has been revealed they should include the vintage version to go with this.

I have to assume that the only reason we didn't get Kuiil as an unlock is because Hasbro wants to sell him individually. Which is fine but I still wish we got and exclusive unlock of him with welding gear on.

Yakface said according to his source that there's no plans from Hasbro for Kuill in TVC until "at least" October 2021. So I guess Patrick saying that "nearly every" figure you'd want to display with the Razor Crest will be out and available by the time the Razor Crest ships was a lie.

Re: 3.75" Collecting Thread

But he said NEARLY every. Not every. Theres no lie if most of them are available lol

Problem is that Kuiil is the character most closely connected to the Razor Crest besides Mando himself. So you make the statement Hasbro made and promptly omit the character who makes the most sense? :slap

We still have a year until the razor crest ships. Plenty of time for Kuill to make it out by then. He’s getting black series treatment and retro treatment. No way they skip TVC. He’ll likely come with a blurg and then people will be complaining they have extra Kuills because they wanted multiple blurgs :lol

Yakface said according to his source that there's no plans from Hasbro for Kuill in TVC until "at least" October 2021. So I guess Patrick saying that "nearly every" figure you'd want to display with the Razor Crest will be out and available by the time the Razor Crest ships was a lie.

Well if kuiil comes Oct 21, then that would line up nicely with the release of RC, so what's your problem?

Back