3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walmart is the worst here in my neck of the woods in Minnesota for stocking exclusives.

Hell yeah it is! :gah:

c93082058d9ff7ae17a63bac8354b949.jpg

4709751f54e37168bd383083525640ac.jpg

Yes I removed the stupid retro sticker. Easy enough with goo gone.

Awesome collection :rock I need to pick up some goo gone. I tore a few of the SW cards trying to get the stupid stickers off and don't want to do that with ESB.

Wal-Mart exclusive. If they are anything g like the 1st wave, online stores will carry these later this year. However it?s not a dime deal as that has not been officially announced for wave 2. Which I why I felt the need to preorder a set in Walmart com and bought a set from eBay. Actually did not end up being a horrible deal on them plus now I have peace of mind that I have them. Walmart is the worst here in my neck of the woods in Minnesota for stocking exclusives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good tip! Will get some to remove the stickers.

Here in the UK some stores have been offering preorders, so I ordered them through the same company I got wave 1 from.

Surprised we haven?t seen the Droids yet!

Apparently Hasbro is going to have a live stream on May 1st to announce some more new Star Wars toys. Not sure where they'll be streaming from, maybe the Hasbro Pulse facebook?

Thanks!

Bar Fight

6LofayU.jpg

Nice. An old figure there, Lak Sivrak. Pretty much vintage.

Apparently Hasbro is going to have a live stream on May 1st to announce some more new Star Wars toys. Not sure where they'll be streaming from, maybe the Hasbro Pulse facebook?

Looking forward to the single 3.75'' repack figure they'll announce :yess:

Early previews of 40th anniversary AOTC! :rock

41T11VC0GWL._AC_.jpg

Ashla and Jempa! Ashla was originally going to be Ahsoka in TCW, but they changed it early in the process as they realized the ages didn't add up. There was also a Yoda with his floating chair and youngling Chian. I have both figure sets.

I know you are joking, but a soon to be 20th Anniversary of AOTC figures wouldn't be so bad. Some cool character designs. Probably will be when some of the AOTC HT release too like Padme, Kit, C-3PO, etc...

Did you remove the sticker first and then use goo gone for the residue? I tried removing one on the Leia ANH figure and it left the annoying residue, then tried to use tape to remove the residue and it left a little tear. :gah:

3.75" Collecting Thread

A tiny bit of goo gone works wonders.

You don?t want to saturate the cardboard though.

Each sticker acts differently.

If you can get it to peel up then go slow while applying goo underneath to help it along.

A tiny bit of goo then to get rid of remaining glue left behind once peeled off.

Did you mean sticker residue or goo gone residue.

3.75" Collecting Thread

What's better, goo gone or lightly heating with a hairdryer?

Dryer is definitely better because no goo gone oil residue.

But I use goo when I have no choice on stubborn sticker residue that refuses to come off with heat.

You have to really take it easy with the goo though very small amount just enough to break up the glue.

Back