3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luckily Hasbro just said that they'll only be Target exclusives until Fall when they'll be available from online retailers.

well thats good to hear! Hopefully the same will go the boardgame/Tarkin figure too

I was able to get one of those Escape the Death Star board game reprints the other day, and Tarkin looks perfectly Kenner. I went back today with the DCPI for Retro Vader but unfortunately he’s street dated for the 12th.

Received my first 3.75 figure in a long time. The Rogue One troopers look great retro carded.

IMG_4185.JPG

Hnnng that Stormtrooper looks so good. I just preordered four from BBTS - I might have to get a few more if I see them in person.

Solid cases are availbale for PO at several etailers like Dorksidetoys and Entertainment Earth if you need multiple.

I'm not sure what line this Vader is originally from, I think its Rogue One (I got him paired with the Probe droid), but its fairly impressive for such a tiny figure. Pretty much the only two Darth Vader sculpts worth a damn in 3.75 scale are recent 5poa. The rest are pretty terrible I think.

B4RpgIl.jpg

I'm not sure what line this Vader is originally from, I think its Rogue One (I got him paired with the Probe droid), but its fairly impressive for such a tiny figure. Pretty much the only two Darth Vader sculpts worth a damn in 3.75 scale are recent 5poa. The rest are pretty terrible I think.

B4RpgIl.jpg

Yep, that's the R1 (same figure in the probe droid pack I think? never opened my 2-pack so not sure). It is an impressive 3.75 Vader, but not quite as nice as the latest Vader they put out (on the Solo card, and in the Galaxy of Adventures "tube"). That thing is a damn near perfect 3.75 Vader!

Yep, that's the R1 (same figure in the probe droid pack I think? never opened my 2-pack so not sure). It is an impressive 3.75 Vader, but not quite as nice as the latest Vader they put out (on the Solo card, and in the Galaxy of Adventures "tube"). That thing is a damn near perfect 3.75 Vader!

I think that Solo Vader is a shrunken-down BS 6" Vader (kinda what they did with the 6" Jabba.) Has the same oversized chestbox.

I think that Solo Vader is a shrunken-down BS 6" Vader (kinda what they did with the 6" Jabba.) Has the same oversized chestbox.

Ahhh interesting! I have both loose on shelves in the same room, I'll have to compare them when I get home later!

Yup, cloth doesn't really work well at the 4" figure scale, certainly not cheap fabrics like are used, maybe something pricier with some weight to work in the scale, but then you'd be looking at like a $20-$30 4" figure. Even some 6" fabric parts look off, plastic definitely is the way to go, especially where the fabric having a particular shape and all is key for the character, like Vader.

I should be getting my Jabba's Palace diorama from Walmart in a week or two, I can't wait, I don't have the money or ability to build such things on my own, I was so excited when it was unveilled at Toy Fair and having sold off my Sideshow Han wall, this makes up for that, and will really enhance my Jabba shelf.

69AFBBCC-F309-4B86-AC0B-673CB85BE176.jpeg

Amazing setup! Awesome figure choices - especially jealous of that Bubo.

Which release of the dias is the one Jabba is sitting on there?

Back