3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. I've been planning on doing some shots with her lately, naturally due to the impending Season 7. I need a 1/6th scale version.

Thanks! We need a 1/6 AND 1/12 scale version honestly. I have a feeling we're gonna get a lot more Clone Wars stuff soon though

Looks like the new Mandalorian wave is leaking out. Here's a really nice video showcasing the new figures:

They look awesome. Can't wait to get them. :D

Hopefully we'll see some new reveals for TVC at ToyFair.

Word on Rebelscum lately is that Hasbro are winding down the 3.75 line.

So nice to see NEW figures in the 3.75 line. Mostly repaints now. That said, Hasbro did a nice job with that dirty/aged deco on the stormtrooper.

Maybe that's not deliberate. :lol

Personally I’m still so disappointed with the lack luster ROS release of toy merchandise to promote the movie (including actin figures). It’s like the movie never existed. It brings a tear to my I when I reminisce about the times when TPM, AOTC and ROTS street date for selling merchandise arrived. Such joy!!!

I hope against hope that we get at least a handful of new TROS figures and another vehicle or two. If not then oh well, glad they at least did the 7 TVC offerings plus Poe's X-Wing (which is fantastic.)

I guess we'll find out at New York Toy Fair in a couple weeks.

Last edited:
would be a bummer if the 3.75 stopped, but seems inevitable and lol

Bummer is the right word. Not too dramatic, just enough.

It's been a heck of a line but of course there's plenty of stuff that we would still have wanted. Needless to say there's tonnes of OT backgrounders never made, guys like Admiral Piett that never got a truly modern figure and figures from the 80s that never got remade like Sim Aloo.

Even the core characters though are a mixed bag where there's a whole bunch of the existing lot that I've never been wholly satisfied with for one reason or another - crappy proportions, ugly joints, terrible softgoods being the main offenders. I'm a bit meh on facial likenesses at this scale. I accept that that's always going to be difficult at such a small size but when the other stuff goes wrong it affects the overall presentation and leaves me wanting.

The status on the vehicles as far as I'm concerned is this

- wanted the Sailbarge, was denied any opportunity by Hasbro to buy it. Due to their lack of transparency I skipped other possible opportunities offered by BBTS and a store in the UK only to later find that Hasbro's official international option for the Barge was incredibly limited and Ireland was still excluded regardless. Only available now on ebay for huge markup with massive shipping and customs charges added on top.
- Capital starships are just too big to be made with any semblance of realism of scale with the figures and eachother so I'm meh on any of these ever happening, I don't consider it a great loss.
- Would have been nice if more definitive versions of things like Vader's TIE, the Y-wing and Sandcrawler could have been made
- and personally I managed to miss the improved Speeder Bike and the Big Slave One entirely so those remain on my want list.

Last edited:
Ah that was a good year for vehicles.

And in other news, check this out:

ImperialTroopTransport.JPG

Nice! I had the original back in the day.

Ah that was a good year for vehicles.

I completely forgot they made a 2.0 Naboo Starfighter with a proper sized R2 unit. Kinda wish I had that.

I'll be getting rid of a lot of stuff but I'm keeping some PT vehicles that I like such as the Republic Gunship, Geonosian Starfighter, the two Jedi Starfighters designs, the AT-TE and possibly the Naboo Royal Starship (though the misaligned/possibly warped with age panels annoy me).

There was a similar carrier seen cruising around in a few shots of Echo Base in ESB.

Oh yeah, I'd actually rather have a toy of that. Too boring for Hasbro I guess.

edit - just saw interior pics on Rebelscum - I like it. Maybe I'll order one.....if I can.

edit 2 - no sooner have I finished posting edit 1 when I get a mail notification from BBTS saying it's up for order :lol

Last edited:
So Mandalorian gets two 3.75 inch vehicles and a major theatrical release gets one. :slap

Well, one is a beloved show by a clear majority of the fans and stuff from that show is selling/in demand.

The other movie is a part of a trilogy that had it’s toys and Hot Toys rot for years and fail to sell, even after discounts. And the movie critically bombed and majority of the die hard fans hated it and the ST.

Pretty smart decision.

Hasbro needs to make a full line of 3.75 figures from Mando. Shouldn’t have to rely on Funko to get all the characters. And $70 for that transport ship is a joke. McFarlane can put out a 6” Bat-Vehicle for $25. This thing shouldn’t be more than $50.

Was that ever a real concept for use in the movies or did Kenner just make that up?

This specific design was one of several vehicles that Kenner just made up. They put it in The Mandalorian (and I believe in one or more Clone Wars episodes) as an homage to the toy.

Back