3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got that Celebrate the Saga Sith set today and the Vader figure has become my instant favourite in the 3.75 scale. I think it's the same figure as the Force Link one?

The articulation may be basic but the sculpting isn't and the plastic robes and cape are the absolute best. I was expecting rigid plastic like the old POTF2 capes - which I would have been fine with - but better yet it's really flexible. You could actually sit this figure in his TIE fighter. I need more of this guy - and his cape in particular - to replace the softgoods abominations of the rest of my Vaders.

The Kylo Ren figure also looks really good if you're into that sort of thing.

:lol :lol

Ap'Lek

1jsSd6j.jpg

Now Hasbro confirmed there's a second batch not exclusive to Best Buy, it should be widely available until next year's Book of Boba Fett series premi?re.

Now Hasbro confirmed there's a second batch not exclusive to Best Buy, it should be widely available until next year's Book of Boba Fett series premi?re.

Yep. Announced yesterday for the final Mando Mondays. Been mainly doing 1/6 SW figs but I really like this Slave 1 so will pick it up. Be nice to have a bit different scale on the shelf and a bad ass ship at that

I will be swapping out the Luke helmet with the Mando Fett helmet to create a perfect display. Plus I will remove the Fett as well going to look great can?t wait. A must to own both helmets.

Thank you Hasbro
Thank you Dr Zizmor

BC775C44-140A-4262-A29B-6A6026BDEB7C.jpg

I will be swapping out the Luke helmet with the Mando Fett helmet to create a perfect display. Plus I will remove the Fett as well going to look great can?t wait. A must to own both helmets.

Thank you Hasbro
Thank you Dr Zizmor

Great display man! I've already got Slave 1, now just need the helms.
Can't wait to see VC and BS Mando Fett figures!

Yep I think that different scales are great when showcasing a single character.

If you're trying to create a screen accurate diorama with different characters then yes you want them all in the same scale.

Back