3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thrawn

vZH6pFH.jpg

Ditto.

FYI if you are in Australia, Zing has this up for preorder.

Will join these:
e3318278ebea7e374f7f388d370cf877.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip, sadly I'm in the UK.

That's a mighty fine collection you have there. I tried to justify the purchase by saying to myself that I'd sell the Legacy Falcon.

But that ain't gonna happen! :)

Thanks for the tip, sadly I'm in the UK.

That's a mighty fine collection you have there. I tried to justify the purchase by saying to myself that I'd sell the Legacy Falcon.

But that ain't gonna happen! :)

Yeah I contemplated that - when I have Smugglers Run I will have another think about it.

My Legacy has been well loved by my kids and I don?t think they would want to part with it either.

I could probably part with the ones on the floor though without too much anguish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet it does but i?m suffering from real deal space anxiety lol

The one thing that bothers me about my Poe XWing are the two thrusters in the back being half warped I went through 4 of them and every single one of them suffered from this issue. :gah:

Thankfully my Luke XW does not but it has a scuffed up cockpit :gah:

Freaking Hasblow lol

Last edited:
Everything related to comic book and movie collectibles is priced a certain % over what we think/know it should be.

You have to subtract the $40 in figures that come with it so you are really paying $360 for the actual Falcon.

Right it comes with crappy Hondo, chewie, porgs and the dejaric board pieces.

Last edited:
Back