2016 Hot Toys Catalog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BIM (Before Iron man) I never gave Hot Toys a second look. I have been collecting movie related memorabilia for a long time but for some reason I just didn't care about Hot Toys. I like toys and I have plenty of them in our diverse collection. But I always thought Hot Toys was just an over-priced version of SSC.

I only started buying the figures when they released the die cast versions, but once I had those in hand my appreciation for Hot Toys grew and now we have over 60 figures including some "civilian clothed" human figures in our collection.

We wouldn't have any of that if it were not for the Iron Man Line so I think Hot Toys knows what they are doing.

BIM (Before Iron man) I never gave Hot Toys a second look. I have been collecting movie related memorabilia for a long time but for some reason I just didn't care about Hot Toys. I like toys and I have plenty of them in our diverse collection. But I always thought Hot Toys was just an over-priced version of SSC.

I only started buying the figures when they released the die cast versions, but once I had those in hand my appreciation for Hot Toys grew and now we have over 60 figures including some "civilian clothed" human figures in our collection.

We wouldn't have any of that if it were not for the Iron Man Line so I think Hot Toys knows what they are doing.

I was sold when I first saw the PERS. Blew my mind that Hot Toys was so detailed with their posing abilities that they even let you position the eyes. 89 Batman was my first and what I swore to be my last after the price.... I lied to myself.

I think fans who are frustrated with the many many iron men should be thankful for them. Because of the iron men, HT was put on the map and able to expand and improve due to great sales of iron men. Thus they can focus on other non iron man licenses more and improve those. Sure some licenses get canned but those are probably not because of too many iron man but licensing issues. So be thankful for the many iron men.. i know i am. They made HT better.

Back