2013 SSF Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge!!! Winter is Coming!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2013 SSF Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge!!! $100 Toy Anxiety GC Prize!!

941A10B1-35F9-4D44-9CE6-058908BE02AE-11268-00000CF8CDB9DAB1_zps8f91d1db.jpg

Re: 2013 SSF Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge!!! $100 Toy Anxiety GC Prize!!

71dm.jpg

All yees gets before thy Hallos-Eve! Arghhh!!! lol

Wow! Stathamraiser is gonna be awesome! :lol Liking what Caine and Turd posted as well. I really can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Going to be some serious competition. If Seb does Arthur it's over! Loving this idea galacti. :rock

Ha ha, that's what I'm gona call him now :) you not doing anything? this is right up your street!

This is a great idea! So are you just gonna give Seb his $100's now or wait and go through the formalities of the contest ;) :monkey3

Wow! Stathamraiser is gonna be awesome! :lol Liking what Caine and Turd posted as well. I really can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Going to be some serious competition. If Seb does Arthur it's over! Loving this idea galacti. :rock

Thanks, dude!

This is a great idea! So are you just gonna give Seb his $100's now or wait and go through the formalities of the contest ;) :monkey3

Hahahaha :goodpost:

This looks like a lot of fun. The list of people who entered is pretty intimidating. I think I'll stand to the side and just enjoy the view(s). :wave:

Last edited:

Count me in!!!!!!

Sweet!

As Kara said... it's random. This is not about who makes the best figure (that's subjective anyway) but getting people to participate and have fun. So the winner will be chosen at random from the completed entries.

This looks like a lot of fun. The list of people who entered is pretty intimidating. I think I'll stand on the side and just enjoy the view(s). :wave:

No intimidation needed... join in, have fun and you might walk away with a $100 gift card :lecture

Sweet!

As Kara said... it's random. This is not about who makes the best figure (that's subjective anyway) but getting people to participate and have fun. So the winner will be chosen at random from the completed entries.

No intimidation needed... join in, have fun and you might walk away with a $100 gift card :lecture

That's cool man :) it was a joke anyway. There's a lot of talented dudes signed up for this can't wait to see the entries!

Gary, you are about as subtle as a 10 pound hammer :lol

Having said that, your guy with pins in his head is really looking good! Very impressive work so far on that guy who I've never seen or heard of before, but sure looks like he could raise some hell :lecture

lol sorry mate, I'm finding not being able to post pics the hardist part:1-1:

i think he should be refered to as needle noggin'.............:lecture

It's cool Gary :duff

I appreciate the enthusiasm :rock

Back