2011 Hallmark ornaments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries...I appreciate anyone who even tried. :D

I'm honestly somewhat shocked it went so fast. The HP Limited ornament last year was in-stock for several weekends in my store. Guess people really wanted that snitch, or it was produced in very low numbers.

Out of bossk, Yoda, and snitch. Oh well. Non for this year it seems.

I saw Yoda but wasn't that impressed with it. I noticed the paint on a lot of these wasn't that great looking. Especially on the human figures like Indy, Spock and Captain Jack. Maybe HT has made me jaded. :lol

Bought my snitch for 38 bucks shipped. My wife really wanted it and i didnt feel like waiting around for better deal. Will post a pic later tonite of my haul.. Not even close to gibby's though. :wave

It's not the first and it won't be the last time I overpay for something. :lol

:lol

You have one of these, too, huh?!?

thu080_money_toilet_roll_300main.jpg

I saw Yoda but wasn't that impressed with it. I noticed the paint on a lot of these wasn't that great looking. Especially on the human figures like Indy, Spock and Captain Jack. Maybe HT has made me jaded. :lol

That's why I thought Yoda looked the best! :lol
Did you see the Twilight ornament?!!? :horror:monkey4

I'm pretty sure I got lucky with the snitch. Let you know this evening. :D

Cool! Did JJJ hook you up?

That's why I thought Yoda looked the best! :lol
Did you see the Twilight ornament?!!? :horror:monkey4

Yeah! Ugh! :lol

I was also a bit disappointed in the Batman and GL ornaments. The paint work just looked sloppy.

The Batmobile looks amazing, btw.

I was also a bit disappointed in the Batman and GL ornaments. The paint work just looked sloppy.

The Lampoons Vacation car was really awful...looked like a blob of plastic. Hoping my contact comes through with my Batman ornament from SDCC..that one looks amazing! :pray::pray:

Bought my snitch for 38 bucks shipped. My wife really wanted it and i didnt feel like waiting around for better deal. Will post a pic later tonite of my haul.. Not even close to gibby's though. :wave

Congrats, VASith! :hi5:
Seems like a good price to me, and looking forward to seeing your haul! Always cool to see what everyone's tastes are and what they picked up!

BTW, all of our hauls together won't equal The Mike's. :lol

:lol

Yeah, I was fully expecting to add Batman, GL and Thor, but they were so...well, let's just say they've been added to my YE 50% off wishlist.

I'm going to burn out the battery in the Batmobile before I even get the tree up. :lol

My wife just called and she was able to get me all the ornaments I wanted.. Snitch (Last one) Bossk limited, Yoda, Slave 1 , Cantina, UP, Christmas Vacation wagon

I called the three Hallmarks near me (well within a 30 mile radius) this morning around 11 (an hour after opening for two) and all of the main limited edition ones were already gone. Son of a _____.

JJJ was able to get me my snitch so I'm happy. The two shops I went to had everything minus Bossk and Snitch.

Back