2010 Halloween Costume Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread so here we go, let's see em!!!

Here is me and da wife!!!

sefacebook3.jpg
sefacebook4.jpg

sefacebook5.jpg
sefacebook1.jpg

That will only continue to confuse those who think people look like their avatars :lol But fantastic V costume :rock

Here is me this year. Not Harvey or a Seb mask, but close.

img0505c.jpg

img0507h.jpg

img0509hp.jpg

img0508f.jpg

:rock Great stuff

I really need to get a phone with a good camera, I could have gotten some cool costumes last night.

Busting makes me feel good.
PICT0649.jpg

damn nice costumes EF.....very professional.......:clap

BTW.......your cat is scratching the hell out of your furniture.......:wink1:

where did you get that mask Buttmunch? I have been after one of those for awhile, but no idea who made them. Didnt Detale have that same costume last year?

SOlid costumes guys, I hadnt dressed up in years, tossed on a werewolf costume this year and accidently scared all the little kids in my neighbourhood :(

I didn't see this thread before posting this in the "Let's See You..." thread so you may have seen it already, but this is me:

mortz.jpg

There will be more Sideshow's costume contest thingy when they update it.

where did you get that mask Buttmunch? I have been after one of those for awhile, but no idea who made them. Didnt Detale have that same costume last year?

He did indeed. But now, its mine. He did a dang fine job on the straight jacket. Not film accurate, but it really adds a a complexity to the look. It just scares the crap out of little kids too :lol

Wow I remember this costume :lol. It looks great on you. Thanks for the nice comments about the the straight jacket, it was a labor of love to build. Glad you enjoyed it!!!!

That will only continue to confuse those who think people look like their avatars :lol But fantastic V costume :rock

Here is me this year. Not Harvey or a Seb mask, but close.

img0505c.jpg

img0507h.jpg

img0509hp.jpg

img0508f.jpg

Here is my costume. I went as Kroenen wearing his sandstorm mask. I do not have a full costume so decided to portray him as a scientist. My girlfriend went as a killer doll. I visioned it as kroenen built himself a girlfriend lol!

IMG_20101101_005220.jpg

Every costume in this thread is a win....but I gotta give props to DA...____ing great Punisher...:lol

Wow guys... freakin great work all around, I love EF's V and Buttmunch's Scarecrow... And SE's rocking Joker. Occ and his super badass costume... Lots of great work in here so far. You guys knocked it out of the park.

And thanks for the props Celtic! :rock

Back