2 Star Wars previews at Fantacular 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think that the 501st Trooper being one. Wonder what is the other?

Most likely, someone we're not expecting. Or atleast, haven't been clued in to yet.

That would be nice if it comes true. We have been clued to quite a few releases, easily 10.

The least is we have 2 edition of Newsletter to look forward to.:)

Yeah, I think the 501st is a given. I'd like to see Cody, Jango, or Boba as the other.

yeah i think 501st and gammy - which is a bit crap really - would be nice to have something unexpected

Could always be something else... they did just give us a cool hand teaser; so maybe a different 1/6 will be debuted.

Maybe it's the PF of this crappy character. Didn't they already say they're working on her? :monkey1

aurrasing2.jpg

She has 5 fingers and the sneak looks like 4. Unless there's one hidden there. I'm still hoping it's Hammerhead.

Maybe it's the PF of this crappy character. Didn't they already say they're working on her? :monkey1

aurrasing2.jpg

She has 5 fingers and the sneak looks like 4. Unless there's one hidden there. I'm still hoping it's Hammerhead.

No!!! IMO this is the most overrated, non-speaking character in the SW universe.

My prediction:

1. 501st 1/6th
  2. Aurra Sing PF (easiest pass I think I have every had)

*My hope is that we get the Emperor PF, but I think that will be SDCC

It just says Star Wars previews, that could be anything, 1/6, dios, LSBs, 1:1 pieces, PFs. I think the 501st Clone Trooper will be one of them, with the other being non-1/6.

Back