2-1B 1:6 scale resin kit. UPDATE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2-1B 1:6 scale resin kit. Interested?

Final sculpt attached for kit!
Neck and torso will be clear, arms will rotate at shoulders.
Sorting out pricing and will open up for preorders soon!
Thanks!
Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 3.10.00 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 3.10.24 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 3.11.42 PM.jpg

I?m hoping to source them and provide them!

Pretty cool that this appears to be going forward! :)

I?m not sure how difficult the alterations would be in separating some parts, but is there a chance there could be clear resin pieces cast for the torso, neck and base of the head? That could also add an articulation point at the neck. Even though he?s just a background droid the slight neck pose would be great.

CBD6334A-D285-48AD-A7A1-EDBA4DCF5353.jpeg

Also there seems to be more tubes than I remembered - im pretty sure this is an actual screen ref (TaliBane?). Goes to show how much the original Kenner figures have been embedded in my SW psyche.

Yeah ideally there would be some inner workings there, if he's gonna have that clear torso. But I suppose I can always scratchbuild any extra little details myself. And it'll still be great just to have this much. :)

Yeah ideally there would be some inner workings there, if he's gonna have that clear torso. But I suppose I can always scratchbuild any extra little details myself. And it'll still be great just to have this much. :)

Agreed, access to any new droids for me is a win :) If it were clear resin hollowing it out and adding the appearance of inner workings wouldn?t be too hard.

I?m not sure how difficult the alterations would be in separating some parts, but is there a chance there could be clear resin pieces cast for the torso, neck and base of the head? That could also add an articulation point at the neck. Even though he?s just a background droid the slight neck pose would be great.

View attachment 487106

Also there seems to be more tubes than I remembered - im pretty sure this is an actual screen ref (TaliBane?). Goes to show how much the original Kenner figures have been embedded in my SW psyche.

Yeah even a little bit would help. But man I didn't realize how many hoses were on his body lol.

Added a slight fixed rotation to his neck.
Helps alot I think!
Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 3.18.20 PM.jpg

Ready to move forward! Confirming neck and torso will be clear!
I need 15 confirmed pre-orders at $140 per kit.
Once I have 15 on the list, I will begin taking 50% deposits to begin production!
Thanks, looking forward to this one!

Yes sir, I would like one of these as well. Will it ship from Scratchbuilder as the most recent Gonk did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back