1st Annual Rainman Member Appreciation Photo Contest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey fellas! I was chatting with Rainman last night and he expressed that he wanted to have a contest, so he asked me to post this. Something where he could feel the passion of his fans and give something back in return! So I'm happy to announce Rainman's 1st annual figure photo contest! Thats right! Annual! He wants to do this every years closing! Rainman wants to see your 3 very best photo's of his figures! :yess:

So here are the rules!

1.The contest will run from November 1st, 2012 to November 10th, 2012

2.You must be a member of Rainman's site located at www.rainmanart.kr

3.Your photo must only contain a Rainman figure/figures in it. There is no limit to how many pieces that you can display in your photo.

4.Only 3 photo entries per member.

5.You can enter you photos at Rainman's site www.rainmanart.kr . Upon logging in look at the left column for the {Community} section. Click "Rainman Artwork Gallery" you will then be taken to the page where you can upload your 3 photos.

6.There will be 3 prizes in total. One grand prize and two runner ups. Winners are to be chosen by Rainman and four of his team members after the 10 day limit. Full score will be 100 Points!

7.The prizes are as follows.

1st Prize
Country Man Full Figure

2nd Prize
Country Man Painted Head and Clothes Set (Head Painted by Rainman)

3rd Prize
Country Man Painted Head (Head Painted By Rainman)

Super pumped to see what everyone comes up with! Good luck to all my Rainman brothers and sisters!

Very cool! I wonder if I can include my Marty? His clothing/accessories and The Dude are my only RM pieces. :lol

Hey fellas! I was chatting with Rainman last night and he expressed that he wanted to have a contest, so he asked me to post this. Something where he could feel the passion of his fans and give something back in return! So I'm happy to announce Rainman's 1st annual figure photo contest! Thats right! Annual! He wants to do this every years closing! Rainman wants to see your 3 very best photo's of his figures! :yess:

So here are the rules!

1.The contest will run from November 1st, 2012 to November 10th, 2012

2.You must be a member of Rainman's site located at www.rainmanart.kr

3.Your photo must only contain a Rainman figure/figures in it. There is no limit to how many pieces that you can display in your photo.

4.Only 3 photo entries per member.

5.You can enter you photos at Rainman's site www.rainmanart.kr . Upon logging in look at the left column for the {Community} section. Click "Rainman Artwork Gallery" you will then be taken to the page where you can upload your 3 photos.

6.There will be 3 prizes in total. One grand prize and two runner ups. Winners are to be chosen by Rainman and four of his team members after the 10 day limit. Full score will be 100 Points!

7.The prizes are as follows.

1st Prize
Country Man Full Figure

2nd Prize
Country Man Painted Head and Clothes Set (Head Painted by Rainman)

3rd Prize
Country Man Painted Head (Head Painted By Rainman)

Super pumped to see what everyone comes up with! Good luck to all my Rainman brothers and sisters!

Thank you brother~~~^^
I hope you guys joining to the gallery.
Thank you~ friends.

I'd imagine so if it's the Sosa head. If not then I'm not too sure.

Yeah I'm using Trevor's...

Rainman, since you're checking out this thread...can I submit photos of my Marty McFly figure if it is using the Trevor Grove headsculpt?

I'm not great at taking pics, but with these kinds of prizes I've gotta give it a shot!

I'm assuming that Rainman sculpt on an Iminime figure won't count as "a Rainman figure?"

And i just picked up a Rainman Blondie figure......first Rainman figure actually.....

Not to complicate things, but can photoshop be used to collage the image or images? Or is this a creative shot or shots of the figures only?

Back