1989 Joker (Jack Nicholson) FIRST RUN CLOSED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1989 Joker (Jack Nicholson) costume set SPECIAL OFFER!!

thanks, belive me is a hard hard work but i enjoy a lot

5289224939_e25068be13_z.jpg

this is the final pants whit the fat suit

That looks amazing! :rock Wow! You're not kidding about putting a lot of work in to it. The fat suit alone looks really complicated.

Thanks for the update, beto! :duff

Wow Beto!

For sure if I had any interest in this I would not be at all phased that HT have picked this up as yours I know will always come out on top :thud:

That looks amazing! :rock Wow! You're not kidding about putting a lot of work in to it. The fat suit alone looks really complicated.

Thanks for the update, beto! :duff

thanks, this is the BIG FAT ASS SUIT, Jack Nicholson has a really big fat ass...

Why am I talking about Jack Nicholson's ass? WHAT IS WRONG WHIT ME??

Many in the list are probably thinking of canceling because of Hot Toys' recent announcement. I don't know, I have a feeling that Beto's clothing will be superior in so many ways. First off, the work on those pants... OMG.... they look amazing, so much detail has been taken in consideration so they look like the real thing. Then there's the shirts. They are both going to be made of a fine silk fabric that Beto is importing from Europe because he couldn't find the correct one anywhere where he usually shops for fabric. Then there's the fat suit. Beto had told me that neither one of the fatsuits already produced (godfather, ganado chainsaw) worked for this project because of Nicholson's specific body shape (chainsaw was too fat and godfather had no butt and shape was different), so he and Lupita decided to make one that would look like Jack's body shape in that movie.
I can actually see Hot Toys looking at this project and taking notes for their upcoming Nicholson Joker, that's if they do get the likeness rights from JN, which I hope they do. You can never have too many Jokers!

Many in the list are probably thinking of canceling because of Hot Toys' recent announcement. I don't know, I have a feeling that Beto's clothing will be superior in so many ways. First off, the work on those pants... OMG.... they look amazing, so much detail has been taken in consideration so they look like the real thing. Then there's the shirts. They are both going to be made of a fine silk fabric that Beto is importing from Europe because he couldn't find the correct one anywhere where he usually shops for fabric. Then there's the fat suit. Beto had told me that neither one of the fatsuits already produced (godfather, ganado chainsaw) worked for this project because of Nicholson's specific body shape (chainsaw was too fat and godfather had no butt and shape was different), so he and Lupita decided to make one that would look like Jack's body shape in that movie.
I can actually see Hot Toys looking at this project and taking notes for their upcoming Nicholson Joker, that's if they do get the likeness rights from JN, which I hope they do. You can never have too many Jokers!

Yep getting right pattern and colour is one thing but get that right body shape is also very very important. Beto has done very well in this one!

No doubt HT is lurking in custom's section for ideas and references too ;)

Back