18th June Ask Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puay

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, we will seeing be Tusken Raider, Jawas, Ree Yees, Tessek, Yak Face, Scout Trooper and Snow Trooper in 1/6 scale.:clap

Now that equals the excitment I got from Mexico's win over France. :yess:

I did like the answer about vehicles and riders, seems like a speeder bike is a shoe-in.

They should have done snowtrooper for ESB's 30th anny this year.

SSC has hinted at this one for awhile, so it may still show up at SDCC.

The only ones I'd get from that list are the Tusken and Jawas. Assuming th price is right on the Tusken and Jawa are a two-pack with another Jawa or Gonk Droid.

I think its time for the hobits' smaller body to re-appear, this time as Jawas.

I'll definitely be down for Scout Troopers and Snowtroopers. They're just not nearly as exciting to me as Tusken Raiders and Jawas.

Cool, never really cared for Snowtroopers. But i want a Scout For sure. And Sand people is great, gotta have their little nemesis Jawa's too. (THESE GOTTA HAVE LIGHTS, OR SOME STAND OUT GLOW EFFECT)

Jawas are definitely in my Top 10 most-wanted, and I am PSYCHED that they said more droids after R2 and 3PO!

Ahhhhh ok, at least I got 2 armoured troopers here to get. Was hoping for the Probe Driod!

I think its time for the hobits' smaller body to re-appear, this time as Jawas.

My guess is they will be using Yoda's body.. or a variant of it. I think the Hobbit Body would be too tall for a Jawa, although technically it was also too tall for a Hobbit :lol

Back