18" Leatherface. Please Help!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Da fink

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I have just received a brand new 18" leatherface today of ebay the one made by Mcfarlane but one of the handles are broken, the one that is held by the right hand. THe other handles fine but I don't know how to put it in the hand because the thumb on the figure is connected to the fist. Do you have to pull the Chainsaw handle apart and slide it through the hole on the fist or is there another way? Please help.

From what I remember, the handle that is supposed to be held by the right hand can be pulled out of the chainsaw itself. The handle has two parts, one with a needle like protrusion that fits into the other part. More importantly, the right hand of the Leatherface figure isn't connected to the chainsaw to begin with. I don't know how your figure arrived, but if you search for images of a Mint condition 18'' Leatherface, you will see that the right hand is not even connected to the chainsaw at all. You're the one who has to attach the right to the chainsaw. So yes I am pretty sure you have to pull the chainsaw handle apart.

It sound like you have a PERFECT McFarlane 18" Leatherface.

The left hand of the figure comes permentantly attached to the chainsaw. The right hand of the chainsaw DOES NOT come connected to the saw. The handle that belongs in the right hand is seperated in 2 parts, you must take to two sections and place them in their correct holes (thumb side and pinky side).

After you connect the right hand to the handle you will be able to pose the figure like this:
mm4_leatherface18_photo_02_dp.jpg

Congrats man, he's one of my all-time favorite 1/4 scale figures.

Back