• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! (Update on Page 32)

So then the back of the faceplate is an exact match from the original one with the spots for the magnets and whatnot? Just checking because I have an extra faceplate I planned on yankin the magnets from.
Back is an exact copy of the original. The little small box slot for the magnet will be there if you want to put one in it.

I already send the full payment, but you didn't change the state in first page. Please check, thx.

On a side note, I still have yet to receive my Mk.VII, but would anyone be able to tell me the size of the magnet that's in the stock faceplate?

I didn't even consider the magnet on the back :slap

Are you saying gluing a tac on it would suffice? :huh

Will the mask stay on without a magnet?

I didn't even consider the magnet on the back :slap

Are you saying gluing a tac on it would suffice? :huh
It won't stay on without anything so you'll have to put something on it. It's impossible for me to supply earth magnet to everyone as it seems Hot Toys gets their earth magnets custom sized.

You don't need to glue it. Just buy thumbtack for a $1, take a raindrop size, stick it onto the back and then just pop it on.

You can also get double sides tape and stick it onto the back.

Another option that I have not tried myself is you can buy Neodymium Magnets. I don't know if it would work since I don't have the magnets in hand but I'll have to buy some and see if it works down the road.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Warhammer-.../261275002456?pt=Games_US&hash=item3cd5342658
$T2eC16F,!yMFIdSmNft-BSHq7YnyS!~~60_3.JPG

It won't stay on without anything so you'll have to put something on it. It's impossible for me to supply earth magnet to everyone as it seems Hot Toys gets their earth magnets custom sized.

You don't need to glue it. Just buy thumbtack for a $1, take a raindrop size, stick it onto the back and then just pop it on.

You can also get double sides tape and stick it onto the back.

Another option that I have not tried myself is you can buy Neodymium Magnets. I don't know if it would work since I don't have the magnets in hand but I'll have to buy some and see if it works down the road.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Warhammer-.../261275002456?pt=Games_US&hash=item3cd5342658
$T2eC16F,!yMFIdSmNft-BSHq7YnyS!~~60_3.JPG

Thanks for the reply and ideas :hi5:

I have neodymium magnets here :D

try k&j magnetics, they have all kinds of sizes and thicknesses

also, i think he means bluetack or stickytack when he says thumbtack...

try k&j magnetics, they have all kinds of sizes and thicknesses

also, i think he means bluetack or stickytack when he says thumbtack...
Woops I meant bluetack. Don't put thumbtack on the back of your faceplates. :lol

Which one of those would fit this face plate?

I think I'll just take the magnet from the Mark VII helmet that comes with MMS91.

Awesome stuff, can't wait to see finished product.

Deposit sent Hologram AI for faceplate, also PM me RE: Ra's Cane/Sword.

Cheers :hi5:

Back