• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! (Update on Page 32)

full payment send for batch 4.
did you receive? please check, thx!

Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! (Update on Page 28)

9719064125_fca779d0f0_o.png

omgomgomgomgomg :panic::panic::panic::panic:
:yess:

:horrorlots of iron faces lol..

Just sent over the remaining balance!

Payment sent for Joda76's balance! Thanks!

fully paid! Please check!

Payment has been sent for one faceplate.

full payment send for batch 4.
did you receive? please check, thx!
Got it. Will update the list later guys. :duff

do you have any that are 100% complete yet? I'd love to see a finished one on the figure, even if mine is a few weeks out still.

do you have any that are 100% complete yet? I'd love to see a finished one on the figure, even if mine is a few weeks out still.
Not yet but I'll be providing that next week. :wink1:

I'll have a bunch of pictures of the completed one on the figure as well as a comparison to the stock faceplate.

Are you painting the back of the mask as well? Not really essential, but something I've been curious about.

Are you painting the back of the mask as well? Not really essential, but something I've been curious about.
Nope. The attention will be going to the front. The back will most likely have a mist of gold/black from me painting the front and the paint over spraying onto the back.

Other than that I won't be painting the back since there's no need too. It's something that anyone can easily paint with some acrylic on their own if they really want the back painted.

Did you decide if you're painting the black lines around the eyes and whatnot?

Did you decide if you're painting the black lines around the eyes and whatnot?
Indeed I am. That's why I need to wait for my spray cans to arrive. I ordered matte black for the eyes. I'll be masking the faceplate with masking tape and will be leaving the eye socket open. I'll then either spray light coats of the matte black or simply spray it onto a piece of paper and then use a brush and manually apply it. It's a pain in the *** but worth it in the long run as far as the overall look goes.

Also I know how much it'll make you happy since I know how much you want it applied. :lol

Last edited:

Holo, may I ask when will batch 2 and 3 be sending out?? can't wait!!!

Holo, may I ask when will batch 2 and 3 be sending out?? can't wait!!!
Can't give an estimate on specific orders simply because I don't fully know yet. I'll know for sure once I start painting next week as I'll know how long the work around time is for painting.

Hi Hologram AI,
I was wondering if it's possible (and hopefully cheaper) to get a faceplate that has been simply cast (before any work has been done on it)?

Nope. The attention will be going to the front. The back will most likely have a mist of gold/black from me painting the front and the paint over spraying onto the back.

Other than that I won't be painting the back since there's no need too. It's something that anyone can easily paint with some acrylic on their own if they really want the back painted.
That's what I expected, and that's fine by me. And I assume we'll be cannibalizing our existing faceplates for the magnets?

I don't see my name in the batch four although I already paid and showd interest a few pages back.

Hi Hologram AI,
I was wondering if it's possible (and hopefully cheaper) to get a faceplate that has been simply cast (before any work has been done on it)?
PMing you

That's what I expected, and that's fine by me. And I assume we'll be cannibalizing our existing faceplates for the magnets?
You can or you can just buy thumbtack and stick a raindrop size onto the back. Works just as fine and you don't need to take off the one on your original. Of course if you decide never to use the stock faceplate again you can do so if you desire.

I don't see my name in the batch four although I already paid and showd interest a few pages back.
Updated. :wave

So then the back of the faceplate is an exact match from the original one with the spots for the magnets and whatnot? Just checking because I have an extra faceplate I planned on yankin the magnets from.

Back