• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate + Clear Eye Piece!

Hologram AI in case I want 1 of the 3 pieces for the Midas armor, can you just paint it all gold?

I'm undecided now, but in case I want that, I want to know if it's possible for you to do it man.

Thanks!!

Hologram AI in case I want 1 of the 3 pieces for the Midas armor, can you just paint it all gold?

I'm undecided now, but in case I want that, I want to know if it's possible for you to do it man.

Thanks!!
Can do. You need to let me know before I start painting yours but that won't be for a whole so you have time to decide.

Deposit sent for a faceplate. :duff

Gah! Are you really going to be doing face plates for Midas too? I thought I'd get two for the VII and upcoming BD but if you can do Midas as well...is it too late to get three now >_<;;;

Deposit sent for a faceplate. :duff
Thanks. Will update the list tomorrow.
Can you put me down for another one please?
Thanks. Will update the list tomorrow.
Gah! Are you really going to be doing face plates for Midas too? I thought I'd get two for the VII and upcoming BD but if you can do Midas as well...is it too late to get three now >_<;;;
I might. Judging from these pictures it looks like the gold is a completely different shade from what they normally use. I'll have to experiment to get the tone right but if I can I'll be selling it to suit for Midas too since it's the same Mark 7 overall.

Hologram, did you get my payment? thanks

Can do. You need to let me know before I start painting yours but that won't be for a whole so you have time to decide.

Ok man thanks!!

I'll let you know later..

Hey Hologram, idk if you missed my post (#187) but I'd like a 2nd faceplate for the Midas release if possible. Please shoot me a PM to let me know the cost & I'll send you a payment. Thanks!

Is the face plate for mark Vii still available I want one, please mark me down for one. Am not too sure to send payment or not . I see only 3 spot and many post for one,before me ?

Last edited:

Interested in 2, possibly 3 pieces...I see there are only 3 spots left in the third batch. Please let me know if I can jump on there and I'll send payment for the deposit. Thanks! :hi5:

i wonder if it fits on XLII.....may be i should buy one just incase...

i wonder if it fits on XLII.....may be i should buy one just incase...

It won't. The 42's faceplate has a markedly different shape, and the edges of the mouth go down a bit further than normal faceplates.

photo_9.jpg

haha thanks Username for clarifying !!

I see spots left... is there a chance I can still get on this??? Please PM me. Thnx. :wave

Hi Hologram,

Deposit sent for one faceplate. Thanks!!

Just wondering, do you have any pics of the full figure with your modded faceplate?

I see spots left... is there a chance I can still get on this??? Please PM me. Thnx. :wave

Hi mate...payment sent:yess:please put muy un you list

The first batch is currently being casted so I apologize for the delay in updating the first post.

I will update it this Friday night.

And to clarify for future reference, yes there are spots left. I will not be closing it once batch 3 is filled so simply send the NRD/Fullpayment and you are good to go. Don't forget to include your username when sending the payment + how many faceplates + international or not.

Full payment sent to you man. Thanks for letting me get on this. :yess:

Back