12" SS SW Asajj pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez guys!

It's about BOTH ok? We all enjoy collecting so the main reason is to enjoy it, but I think we all also like having something that you can't find on ever street corner and that goes up in value.

nash said:
yeah seeing your posts around the forums for the first day or so was enough for me too.

oops i forgot the :D

Jez, dude, didn't I try to hook you up with an Ani-Com once? Now you wanna trash talk? Don't come to me for leads anymore.

gdb said:
Jez, dude, didn't I try to hook you up with an Ani-Com once? Now you wanna trash talk?

sorry but nope cant say you have. The farthest I got with the AniCom was inquiring what it was. I already own SCAR so that one had no use to me.

If jabs are thrown at me, im going to throw a couple back. If you dont like it then maybe re-evaluate how you comment to people.

Gosh.. I'm soo nervous... between this PPO.. and tomorrows OSU game.. I'm gonna have a heart attack!!

Go Bucs!!!!:chew

nash said:
sorry but nope cant say you have. The farthest I got with the AniCom was inquiring what it was. I already own SCAR so that one had no use to me.

If jabs are thrown at me, im going to throw a couple back. If you dont like it then maybe re-evaluate how you comment to people.

Here ya go...

nash said:
do you mind helping me find an ani-com scar predator figure? I have no idea where they are for sale. thank you.

yeah I beleive you pointed me to Ebay. I was curious what they were after reading the thread.

I guess youre such a great guy for that, feel free to riddicule me anytime.

Wasn't the point of this to begin with the fact that SS was using the CW "flavored" head as the exclusive? :lol

Back