12" Qui-Gon!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customikey said:
Why? Obi-Wan is from Ep III not I, if that's your basis. Luke faught Vader, Mace fought Sidious, Obi-Wan and Anakin fought Dooku. I say the first Sith is still up in the air.

Well since a Sith is next, logic would point toward Maul. What other character besides Vader would? Maul - Quigon.

EVILFACE said:
Well since a Sith is next, logic would point toward Maul. What other character besides Vader would? Maul - Quigon.

Well, it's all conjecture right now, but if I were a betting man, I'd guess we get Dooku, then Maul, then Sidious, then Vader.

Customikey said:
Well, it's all conjecture right now, but if I were a betting man, I'd guess we get Dooku, then Maul, then Sidious, then Vader.

I for one would be estatic if THE MAN Dooku is next.

Shall we start the speculation on what his exc. will be or do we need more time to just he haoppy we hace Qui-Gon......I for one was a little surprised with Qui-Gon,that makes 6!!Order of The Jedi already....SS needs to branch out a little.....still I a very happy with Qui-Gon:D

Exclusive should be Anakin as a child, from Episode I. That would be the "ultimate" exclusive, for me.

Thanks for the picture Josh. I like this one alot. Qui-Gon is one of my most wanted figures, along with Darth Vader, Boba-Fett, and Darth Maul.

Great choice but that Hairline needs some work unless he's wearing plugs.

I am betting Palpatine is first Sith. Something tells me the Sideshow sculptors simply can not wait to get their skillfull hands working on him.

Yeah, I'm very excited about this. I really like Qui-Gon one of my faves for sure and his battle with Maul is epic IMO.

I would guess either the holo of the ship or the pancho. One of those 2 would seem the most likely contender.

About who's next, EVILFACE and Customikey, I was thinking that Maul and Qui-Gon would be paired up so EVILFACE echoed my intial thoughts exactly. But I've gone on the record as thinking that the smart move is releasing Dooku now while there's lots of energy and waiting to drop Maul when the line could use a shot in the arm. And Sideshow is pretty smart.

But there's no Sith I can think of that wouldn't be a must buy for me.

Qui-Gon? Neat...

The sculpt doesn't look quite as nice as the GG bust, but still quite good. Its nice to see Master Jinn getting some notice this year.

Hydralisk said:
Qui-Gon? Neat...

The sculpt doesn't look quite as nice as the GG bust, but still quite good. Its nice to see Master Jinn getting some notice this year.

I agree, though the SS pic(s) aren't that clear enough to be sure.

Back